Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria (4838 Views)

Popular Comedian Michael Blackson Mocks Nigeria / Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

The US military took years to beat Vietnam as well. War is never a 2 day thing, dumbo. It often takes years to fight regardless of military strength of the parties.

The US army fought a well-equipped army supported directly by the well-equipped Chinese military and by Russia. They did not fight a rag tag army. Furthermore, the US was somewhat restrained; if they weren’t, the war could have been won more easily but more bloodily. On the contrary, the Nigerian army with tanks, latest generation weaponry and bountiful supplies could not defeat a’ rag tag speak chucking nitwit’ army. How laughable and shameful - smiley

Who is ''you''? I'm not a northerner. I'm a Nigerian. My actual ethnicity is irrelevant because unlike you, I'm not a tribalist air head.

You are a terrorist supporter if not a terrorist yourself.

Stop trying to divide Nigerians. WE are united in ONE NIGERIA, and will fight to defend ONE NIGERIA.

Those who do NOT want ONE NIGERIA are mostly Igbo separatists led by Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of misfits.

YOU WILL BE TROUNCED AND ANNIHILATED IN ANY WAR WITH NIGERIA.

We wait for that day when the whole nation will rout your useless army and push them back to the arid desert.

[b] LIAR. You hate Nigeria, and want nothing good for her. You want her to break up so you can run off with her oil and gas resources.

That is all you IPOB thieves care about. Everythuing else you do and say is deceit to cover that fact.

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Rossippy: 12:56am On Apr 13, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

The US army fought a well-equipped army supported directly by the well-equipped Chinese military and by Russia. They did not fight a rag tag army. Furthermore, the US was somewhat restrained; if they weren’t, the war could have been won more easily but more bloodily. On the contrary, the Nigerian army with tanks, latest generation weaponry and bountiful supplies could not defeat a’ rag tag speak chucking nitwit’ army. How laughable and shameful - smiley

Why would the Nigerian army go for the kill when your people were already dying from starvation and kwashiorkor due to an ordinary sea blockade?

The blockade alone was killing you off. You lost 2 million people in 2 and half years, and you are asking for more?

You sure hate your people.

Nigeria exercised restraint, right through till the end, which was why Gowon immediately ordered his troops to withdraw after your surrender.

What stopped him from ordering Nigerian troops to finish the job and completely destroy and wreck Igboland after your surrender and the flight of your leader to Ivory Coast?

Nothing.

You were totally helpless.

You are only alive today because of Gowon's kindness, so SHUT UP. Ingrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

[b] 25 million Igbos fled their paradise to live in other parts of the Nigerian 'shithole', including the delta you are insulting.

Insulting Delta ? On the contrary, I used the word shit hole in the context of your shit hole. Any Nigerian can live anywhere in Nigerian , as long as they conduct their businesses and their business with respect, integrity and in peace.

Everywhere else in Nigeria is a shithole, yet it is Igbos that have moved to those places more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.

Any Nigerian can live anywhere in Nigerian , as long as they conduct their businesses and their business with respect, integrity and in peace.

The irony is lost on you because you're thick as a brick.

You are very intelligent but you cannot improve your shit hole. Please spare me the humour.

The same people you are insulting are the people you expect to join you in a fight against Hausa-Fulanis?

Lol, typical - divide tactics, please show me , in my own words where I insulted even Fulani and Hausa talk less of other Nigerians. Not everbody is as tribal and bigoted as you. Your hatred for Igbos will consume you and your ilk , and eventually destroy you.

Signing out - it's 00:59am here in my paradise, lol.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Rossippy: 1:03am On Apr 13, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Insulting Delta ? On the contrary, I used the word shit hole in the context of your shit hole. Any Nigerian can live anywhere in Nigerian , as long as they conduct their businesses and their business with respect, integrity and in peace.

Any Nigerian can live anywhere in Nigerian , as long as they conduct their businesses and their business with respect, integrity and in peace.

You are very intelligent but you cannot improve your shit hole. Please spare me the humour.

Lol, typical - divide tactics, please show me , in my own words where I insulted even Fulani and Hausa talk less of other Nigerians.

Not everbody is as tribal and bigoted as you.

Your hatred for Igbos will consume you and your ilk , and eventually destroy you.

Dude, you are an Igbo man who hates Nigeria.

Oya now, LEAVE NIGERIA and go form your own Igboland country (without our delta).

Who is stopping you?

Stop calling your people ''Nigerians''.

Nigerians do not call their country vile names like ''shithole''.

That is the word of separatists who hate Nigeria.

So pack your load and GO. Nobody wants or needs you in NIGERIA, where your people have settled in their tens of millions, making money and feeding fat off Nigerians while hating and insulting its people.

So GO. Bye Bye, Get lost. Fck Off. YOU ARE NOT NEEDED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Walkee: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abokii logic
Rossippy:

Ghanaian leaders, just like Nigerian leaders, are not dumb, thoughtless and stupid like you.

They realise that despite the crisis, the herdsmen are responsible for providing the meat/protein needs of their entire populations, and so ''flushing them out'' will lead to a rise in malnutrition, which will be 1 million times worse than the comparatively few people affected now by the crisis.

So it is all about finding lasting solutions that don't throw away the baby with the bathwater.

Sheer common sense, well outside the confines of your ethnic/religious hate and tribalism.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by nedu666: 1:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

If you cared so much about people being killed, why haven't you condemned your fellow Igbo tribesmen that go round the world selling deadly drugs that kill people in their thousands daily, just so they can build mansions in Nnewi?

At least the herdsmen can argue they do what they do to survive and not starve.

What is YOUR excuse for travelling abroad with thousands of dollars to sell drugs?

Your defence of anything associated with fulani is to point to lgbos. So afonjas don't sell drugs, afonjas are no longer mining body parts, all these 30k a month things

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by nedu666: 1:35am On Apr 13, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

There is only one group carefully orchestrating the destruction of life and property in Nigeria, because they value cows more than human life.

And if you read my statements again, I have never referred to FULANI as a problem, I specifically mentioned HERDSMEN. Are you a HERDSMAN or supporter of HERDSMEN ??

He is a 30k thing. His job is to defend every atrocities committed by fulani herdsmen and bandits because of 30k. When a person has no hope, hopelessness will find him
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Wizzzzmike: 1:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

So when you are posting Nigerian crises, it is because you love Nigeria, correct?

Listen, you short Ghana man, go to Ghanaweb where you belong, and join your countrymen in solving the HERDSMEN CRISIS engulfing your country.
Fvck u I won't and does twitter belongs to Nigerians bitching about it saying why Ghana. Did Ghanaians say anything about facebook going to ur country cry more e pain you
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by EMMY76: 2:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

So your excuse is that MINORS who are not old enough to be allowed to vote or buy alcohol, are buying YOUR DRUGS out of ''free will''?

You are a complete disgrace to humanity.

Mr man ur hausa/fulani people still traffic drugs I have read several times where they were caught in Saudi Arabia and even killed. Drug trafficking is not exclusive to the igbos alone almost all tribes in Nigeria is deeply involved in it so stop sterotyping the igbos u are only openly exihibiting ur deep tribal hatred for the great Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by knowledgeable: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

You reason like a cow. Nomads are 1,0000 times more likely to relocate than sedentary farmers who depend on settled ownership of land, not nomadic grazing!!

Damn. Wasted education.

And saying ''desertification is no justification for (PHANTOM) ''mass slaughters and ethnic annihilation'''' is easy for you to say.

Same way the victims of IGBO DRUG TRAFFICKING will tell you that your economic condition is no justification for killing their children with your drugs that you sell.

Please, stop mentioning the Igbos whom the whole world have already know there qualities (Ngozi iwuala etc.). Igbos don't even control 0.0001% of global trade on drug, but the Fulanis are the owners of 4 deadliest terrorist organizations in the world. Fool, desertification is not the motivating factor here, but economic/religious/tribal jihad against the Bantu infidels period. Desert countries of North Africa, Morocco, Libya, Egypt etc are consuming better quality beaf than the malnourished Fulani cattles. The $billions stolen by Fulani leaders in Nigeria over 5 decades through corruption (as part of their economic jihad against anybody but the Fulanis) are 1000 times more on what Ghadafi spent on Libya's agricultural/live stock sectors to mitigate on the adverse effect of desertification.

Desertification as it is link to herdsmen advancing South wards picked up speed after the invasion and destruction of Libya which also saw the outflows of small arms from that country into mostly Mali, Nigeria and the rest.

Desertification serves the purpose of both internal/external interests who pushes it as a primary factor.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Rossippy: 3:40am On Apr 13, 2021
knowledgeable:

Please, stop mentioning the Igbos whom the whole world have already know there qualities (Ngozi iwuala etc.). Igbos don't even control 0.0001% of global trade on drug, but the Fulanis are the owners of 4 deadliest terrorist organizations in the world.

Shut up. Drug trafficker using 'world percentages' to excuse his criminality.

The THOUSANDS of people who have died or had their lives ruined because of Igbo drug traffickers, you think they care for your percentage rubbish?

Go to South Africa and no one is talking about Fulanis. They are talking about IGBO drug traffickers ruining their country and their children.

India same thing. Thailand, Indonesia, same thing.

Shameless monster you.

When your greedy, heartless people are killing and ruining lives, we must ignore it, and only focus on Fulani people.

Barbaric freak of nature you.

The $billions stolen by Fulani leaders in Nigeria over 5 decades through corruption (as part of their economic jihad against anybody but the Fulanis) are 1000 times more on what Ghadafi spent on Libya's agricultural/live stock sectors to mitigate on the adverse effect of desertification.

The Jonathan regime, acknowledged as the most corrupt and wasteful in Nigerian history, was led by a Fulani abi?

Diezani, who fled Nigeria after looting billons of dollars is Fulani, abi?

Stella Oduah, your Igbo daughter, who was given money to build Enugu airport, embezzled the money and the airport even lacked a functioning runway up till recently, when Igbo governors went to Abuja to beg the Fulani president Buhari, to give them more money to complete the airport.

Stella Oduah is Fulani abi?

The 2nd Niger Bridge, It took a Fulani president to see it to fruition, at the cost of 1.5 billion dollars.

Your PDP Igbo/South South party was in power for 16 years, and kept allocating money for the project, and kept embezzling the money.

Tribalist.

Thank your lucky stars for Fulani leadership.

You hate them because they are building infrastructure and not allowing you to loot.

THIEVES.

Fool, desertification is not the motivating factor here, but economic/religious/tribal jihad against the Bantu infidels period

Sorry, I prefer to listen to scholars and intellectuals who have identified the source of the problem, over a tribalist, spear-chucking, hate-filled blockhead like you.

Now kindly bugger off.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by nedu666: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

Shut up. Drug trafficker using 'world percentages' to excuse his criminality.

The THOUSANDS of people who have died or had their lives ruined because of Igbo drug traffickers, you think they care for your percentage rubbish?

Go to South Africa and no one is talking about Fulanis. They are talking about IGBO drug traffickers ruining their country and their children.

India same thing. Thailand, Indonesia, same thing.

Shameless monster you.

When your greedy, heartless people are killing and ruining lives, we must ignore it, and only focus on Fulani people.

Barbaric freak of nature you.

Sorry, I prefer to listen to scholars and intellectuals who have identified the source of the problem, over a tribalist, spear-chucking, hate-filled blockhead like you.

Now kindly bugger off.

Bla bla bla, yak yak yak, ngga you full of shit. 30k mofos talking about scholars and intellectuals. Only only wishes were horses. Rubbish
Next miscreant

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Rossippy: 4:02am On Apr 13, 2021
nedu666:

Bla bla bla, yak yak yak, ngga you full of shit. 30k mofos talking about scholars and intellectuals. Only only wishes were horses. Rubbish
Next miscreant

Call your stinking prostitute mother the N word, not me, ok?

Animal.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by nero2face: 4:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

Ghanaian leaders, just like Nigerian leaders, are not dumb, thoughtless and stupid like you.

They realise that despite the crisis, the herdsmen are responsible for providing the meat/protein needs of their entire populations, and so ''flushing them out'' will lead to a rise in malnutrition, which will be 1 million times worse than the comparatively few people affected now by the crisis.

So it is all about finding lasting solutions that don't throw away the baby with the bathwater.

Sheer common sense, well outside the confines of your ethnic/religious hate and tribalism.
see next level.of stupidity, it's only in an insane country u will see terrorists preaching peace when it's time to FLUSH them out, from ur comment it's clear ur a Fulani, evil men who remember to be peaceful after horrible killings...thunder fire all of una for me...blood suckers in midsts of men
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by louqas: 4:18am On Apr 13, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A number of Igbos sell drugs abroad, this is true and it is despicable. But there are also Ghanians selling drugs in the UK and elsewhere. No one paints all Ghanians with the same brush.

For every Igbo man that does drugs there are thousands more who are flourishing in business, arts, science, politics etc. We are hardworking, intelligent hustlers.

The herdsmen who engage in acts of violence should be destroyed completely. The herdsmen who do their business legitimately should be left alone, but they must abide by the laws of the land.

See as you humble..... Your kinsmen are as guilty as murderous fulanis herdsmen , they are all murderers
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by selemempe: 4:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

95% of herdsmen in West Africa are Fulani. What are you talking about?

What has Dan Fodio got to do with this, you tribalist air head who cannot see anything but through his spear-chucking tribalist lens?
He asked you a very valid question. More reasonable than the thrash you have been spreading on this thread like spreadsheet

What led to Uthman Danfodio jihad and the conquest of Ilorin? Your answer to that question will also be your answer to the current fulani menace

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Multiplier7(m): 4:24am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

So when you are posting Nigerian crises, it is because you love Nigeria, correct?

Listen, you short Ghana man, go to Ghanaweb where you belong, and join your countrymen in solving the HERDSMEN CRISIS engulfing your country.

Don't mind them Ghanaians, they run to this forum to cry me a river on how bad Nigeria is becoming. Ridiculing their own senior brother not knowing that what goes around comes around.

Go to their website and you will see all manner of bad news but they will not deal with what is at their own back yard, they like pokenosing on others just like a typical Ghanaian.

They never see anything

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Rossippy: 4:30am On Apr 13, 2021
selemempe:
He asked you a very valid question. More reasonable than the thrash you have been spreading on this thread like spreadsheet

What led to Uthman Danfodio jihad and the conquest of Ilorin? Your answer to that question will also be your answer to the current fulani menace

The answer to the herdsmen crisis lies in desertification and climate change. Get that simple fact into your thick tribalist skull talking rubbish about a muslim invasion that occurred 400 freaking years ago, before the start of the Trans Atlantic slave trade!!! Mumu!
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by selemempe: 4:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

The answer to the herdsmen crisis lies in desertification and climate change. Get that simple fact into your dumb thick tribalist skull talking rubbish about a muslim invasion that occurred 400 freaking years ago!!! Mumu!
it was 200 years ago and was only stopped by British invasion.
The fulani killers don't have cows so they couldn't possibly be fighting for their cows. It's a conquest battle and unlike the yorubas, you won't catch the igbos sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Rossippy: 4:39am On Apr 13, 2021
selemempe:
it was 200 years ago and was only stopped by British invasion.

Stop lying. Southern Nigeria was generally at peace before the British invaded.

The Fulanis, like all others who tried to invade the forest regions, were held back by the topography, and by heavily armed southern armies like the Benin and Oyo empires. Even the Igbo chiefdoms had defences against invaders, so it was not your white British gods that stopped northern invasions. It was southern military might and forest topographies. The Brits only established themselves here in the 1890s, nearly a century after Fulanis had invaded northern Nigeria, SO IT WAS CLEARLY not the British that stopped the muslim invasions.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by selemempe: 4:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

Stop lying. Southern Nigeria was generally at peace before the British invaded.

The Fulanis, like all others who tried to invade the forest regions, were held back by the topography, and by heavily armed southern armies like the Benin and Oyo empires. Even the Igbo chiefdoms had defences against invaders, so it was not your white British gods that stopped northern invasions. It was southern military might and forest topographies. The Brits only established themselves here in the 1890s, nearly a century after Fulanis had invaded northern Nigeria, SO IT WAS CLEARLY not the British that stopped the muslim invasions.

you don't know history. In 1861 Lagos became a British colony. In 1807 Bonny became a British possession. Afonja was assassinated in 1824. The British helped stop the escalation of fulani conquests. They have continued since 1980s and you fools would be caught unawares. We won't
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Juliearth(f): 5:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

The real issue is actually desertification, which is forcing them southwards in desperation to graze their cattle.

That is why it's happening all over West Africa.

You are right to some extent. If this development is not a sponsored ploy, then I would also accede that desertification, the absence or scarcity of clean water amongst other factors is the reason for the change.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by kindlyheart: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

YES. OUR OIL.

The oil and gas reserves belong to Nigeria, not to Igbos, and if you try to steal them via your 'Biafra' nonsense, you will be slaughtered en masse!!

And this time there will be no ''No Victor, No Vanquished'' policy.

You will be completely and utterly annihilated, and your cities renamed from Enugu, Onitsha, and Owerri, to New Kano, New Ibadan, and New Oshogbo.

see the kind of person I share s country with shocked
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

Nobody wants to side with IGBOS, because they all know you people are tribalists who only care for yourselves, and only care about cornering the oil and gas resources of the Delta for yourselves.

Even the Delta people want nothing to do with you, much less Yorubas or anyone else.

Sorry dude, You are on your own, and if you try any rubbish again, you will be slaughtered en masse. Again.

Rossiki the "Pan Africanist"..
This is how you turned out?
The hate you have spewed on this thread against a tribe simply because they have the guts to challenge the fulani marauders responsible for creating one of the four most dangerous terrorist groups worldwide, is enough to start a 3rd world war..
It's nonplussing!
The speed at which some socalled pro Nigeria 'nationalists' (read:APC attack dogs) morph into rampaging anti igbo urchins is simply alarming...
It seems like in that apc coven, you lot have to drink igbo blood at your initiation ceremonies, abi?
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 5:59am On Apr 13, 2021
kindlyheart:

see the kind of person I share s country with shocked
That post needs to be reported. That chap is sick..
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by overall90: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2021
I hope this op is not yoruba shocked
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Rugaria: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2021
overall90:
I hope this op is not yoruba shocked
If it walks like a duck and swims like a duck..., It's probably a duck..
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by BanevsJoker(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

The real issue is actually desertification, which is forcing them southwards in desperation to graze their cattle.

That is why it's happening all over West Africa.
Public Defender.
Keep making excuses for them.
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

You hate and envy Ghana with all ur stupid soul lol get help ur sick lol
don't mind the hateful Nigerian,he is sure to be yoruba or fulani,these are the two hateful tribes in Nigeria.
I admire the africanism of the Asante,your king mprempeh is a role model

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

just like the protein the fulanis gave to agatu people?
Or the meat the fulanis gave to hausas in exchange for the sovereignty of the hausas?
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

if this is the thinking of the ghanian government,then they are as dumb as there Nigerian colleagues
Re: Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria by candygist: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Rossippy:

You should know that Ghana as moved passed Nigeria. True or false ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:::Atiku Defeats Obasanjo At Appeal Court! / Efcc Hires 10 Forensic experts To Trace #1 Trillion Looted Funds / Osama Bin Laden Kept Ponography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.