Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos (7961 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Instablogger9ja(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
The Daughter of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara showcases her curves in stunning new photos on her Instagram page.

Fatima Zara who is know to be very outspoken show off her curves in a very tights black pants and top in the new stunning Photos she just posted.

Check out more Fatima Zara Photos
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/daughter-of-bauchi-governor-fatima-zara.html?m=0

2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by MightySparrow: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beautiful.Looking haram

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by zickyclef: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
ISLAMIC HARAM IS ONLY FOR THE POOR. embarassed

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Beckysexy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wow !
Nice shape; just like mine.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by phrancys001(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hijab for d poor

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pretty.
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Johnkay01: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
zickyclef:
ISLAMIC HARAM IS ONLY FOR THE POOR. embarassed

Just wondering what happened to hijab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Mokason288(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow !
Hey babe Iā€™m already falling for you

How do I get your account number?

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Pierocash(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
How terrorists do have beautiful daughters is a question I need to ask God when I see him.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by BlackSpanner: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Where is her Hijab?

Let her pipe low till Ramadan is over
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by KidDarkness(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow ! Nice shape; just like mine.
No start this night ooo
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Queenslander(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
She's okay!
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Where is her hijab......signing out
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by obiekunie2: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
see freedom fa!

this girl just say to hell with their islamic sharia!

as e dey go ba - soon majority of the northern girls will refuse to abide by their suppressive laws against women.

Even Saudi don almost drop all the suppressive sharia laws.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin What can I say Boy Friend Alert ......Oya Golden spoon pikin come and apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by portablechizzy(f): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2021
No be lie
Islamic Haram is truly for the poor
Education is Haram only for the poor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by techmo(m): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2021
Sexy Fulani chick.... Hope she doesn't carry dagger about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Tedpgrass: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Who is she married to

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by daddytime(m): 4:25am On Apr 13, 2021
She'd be married by the next Salah...quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Mryacks: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2021
She pretty...
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Vulcanheph(m): 6:20am On Apr 13, 2021
I'll admit she's beautiful and smoking hot...
But as a Muslim girl, why isn't she wearing hijab with a robe? And why has hisbah not arrested her for dressing in such a seductive dress..... Oh! , I forgot Sharia laws are only for the poor and uneducated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by pepperdemzombie: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Improper fraction yansh!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by franchasng: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Gorgeous
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Haramic curves

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2021
uruba23:
grin What can I say Boy Friend Alert ......Oya Golden spoon pikin come and apply.
golden spoon pikin and old aboki billionaires
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by crossfm: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Haram ohhhhh grin.

Poor religious fanatics will be somewhere fighting for their children to be covered like ...,but see how the rich are balling.
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by careytommy37(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
This one done dey find Billy hub
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by Matheusmartin: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Religion was invented to continually surpress the poor...

Na poor man pikin dey wear hijab..
Na him dey fast and pray pass..
Na him dey carry big Bible pass...

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by angelfallz(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Hijab is not compulsory, this is according to some Muslim girls that i have met. From the way some Muslim girls and rich Muslims treat the hijab, i have to believe that hijab is not compulsory. It is good but it is not compulsory~ Amina NYSC camp

SniperSmurf:

Just wondering what happened to hijab?
Re: Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos by femi4: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow !
Picture or....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Nigeria's Hottest Transgender / Embarrassing Moment Bobrisky's Deek Bulged Out In New Photos / Ayra Starr : Biography , Boyfriend , Age , Songs , Net Worth In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.