Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung (4993 Views)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) / Help. My Xiaomi Is No Longer Showing My Sim After Mui Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by uniquetechng: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2021
If not for the ban Huawei would have blown every phone brand out of the market, Xiaomi is growing steadily and doing the simple things right.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by icankel: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2021
how much is this phone pls
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by casper997(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
For me I give it to Samsung, Xaomi however are trying and their phones are coming with breath-taking designs and flagship for example note 8 that has a cooling mechanism just at the back of the phones panel to enable it not to get too hot while browsing and gaming but, I'd always choose Samsung over any other phone (iPhone inclusive) it's my personal opinion though but if Xaomi were to be in the stage Samsung are, trust me they'd surpass iPhone.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by bmdmix3: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
If not for the ban Huawei have blown every phone brand out of the market, Xiaomi is growing steadily and doing the simple things right.
dont get deceive bro they are pouring out pones like trash they just fancy on paper not up to it on ground.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Playermayweda(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mustiboy:

MIUI is far better than One UI. I know what I'm saying.

You can't use MIUI and go back to another Android OS

Not true bro, I'm a Xiaomi user and i disagree with you,in fact the major con about Xiaomi is their software, my phone which is not miui 12 is considerably slower than when i bought it on miui10

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by abatically(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Playermayweda:

Not true bro, I'm a Xiaomi user and i disagree with you,in fact the major con about Xiaomi is their software, my phone which is not miui 12 is considerably slower than when i bought it on miui10

I respect xiaomi, but one ui any day for me. My A70 came with android 9 and it's now on 11, still very snappy

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Rareoil(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Fanboys again smh. Now it's glaring xiaomi pays you for adverts.

just because people are obsessed about something doesn't mean they are paid. Same way people carry football matter for their head, will you say chelsea and liverpool paid them?

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Rareoil(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
bmdmix3:
dont listen to all this reviewer nah so they hype xiaomi pro 10

the stuff didnt even pass bend test
now people are complaining about screen issues

instead of them xiaomi to focus on a portfolio they keep pouring out phones daily not weekly daily wetin all those onces get to actually offer other than quantity over quality

Alaye watch the video and stop saying nonsense.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by bmdmix3: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rareoil:

Alaye watch the video and stop saying nonsense.
alaye no let paid sponsor who start by saying this isn't a paid sponsor video
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Rareoil(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dollywood:
Give it they M.I three months bugs and bloatware go full am. Not a reliable device.

oga even Samsung has lots if bloatware from Samsung health to Samsung pay. so Samsung is not even innocent.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by uniquetechng: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
bmdmix3:
dont get deceive bro they are pouring out pones like trash they just fancy on paper not up to it on ground.
nah they actually have some of the best phones in the market, you can't occupy No.2 of top 5 global phone brand producing taah like you said.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by EmuesiriAlex(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mizik:
lol
Very funny post

You
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Rareoil(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
bmdmix3:
alaye no let paid sponsor who start by saying this isn't a paid sponsor video

THE VIDEO IS NOT A PAID SPONSORED VIDEO. He tested the phone against Samsung s21 ultra, and it won in some aspects.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Dollywood(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rareoil:

oga even Samsung has lots of bloatware from Samsung health to Samsung pay. so Samsung is not even innocent.
That's a rare occurrence in Samsung phones. Xiaomi updates come with bugs that weaken the phone's system. The battery health will then deteriorate and the phone starts experiencing sluggishness.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Meister(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dollywood:

That's a rare occurrence in Samsung phones. Xiaomi updates come with bugs that weaken the phone's system. The battery health will then deteriorate and the phone starts experiencing sluggishness.

How many xiaomi devices have you operated that had this problem ?

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Dollywood(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Meister:

How many Xiaomi devices have you operated on that had this problem?

In many cases, you can also view the Xiaomi thread and see many complaints about the fast drainage of the battery and slow down in the phone's performance, which makes many of its users avoid any system updates.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Rareoil(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Dollywood:

oga it is not a rare occurrance, if you have someone with the latest Samsung phone, tell them to open their Samsung folder.

Samsung has Samsung browser when their is chrome, they will give you one drive and still give you google drive in one phone, they will give Microsoft office which I didn't ask of. They even install Galaxy store and still install Google play store.

Yesterday I saw my Samsung display an ad I was shocked.

like I said when it comes to bloatware Samsung is never innocent.

miui 12.5 will come clean with no bloatware, when will samsung one ui be clean from bloatware.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Meister(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Dollywood:

In many cases, you can also view the Xiaomi thread and see many complaints about the fast drainage of the battery and slow down in the phone's performance, which makes many of its users avoid any system updates.

10 out of 100 people is certainly not many cases. A number of people also download beta (experimental) versions of an update and complain of little problems which doesn't make any sense at all
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Playermayweda(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
abatically:

I respect xiaomi, but one ui any day for me. My A70 came with android 9 and it's now on 11, still very snappy

Xiaomi needs to do something about their software, Unfortunately they phones are so good that you have to just bear with it's crappy software
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Mustiboy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Playermayweda:

Xiaomi needs to do something about their software, Unfortunately they phones are so good that you have to just bear with it's crappy software

MIUI is crappy? Wonders shall never end cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Playermayweda(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mustiboy:

MIUI is crappy? Wonders shall never end cheesy

Ok not completely crappy,but it's filled with bugs,and their attractive animations slows down their phone considerably, that's why a lot of Xiaomi users use custom roms
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Meister(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Playermayweda:

Ok not completely crappy,but it's filled with bugs,and their attractive animations slows down their phone considerably, that's why a lot of Xiaomi users use custom roms

Xiaomi users that use custom roms no reach 15% of the total users so I don't know where this a lot is coming from. Miui might not be for everybody but it's certainly neither crappy nor buggy
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by gistcity(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by aliyu7799(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
If Xiaomi continue to produce this latest Android phones Samsung will become history.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by newspapers: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by Slizzords: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mustiboy:

MIUI is far better than One UI. I know what I'm saying.

You can't use MIUI and go back to another Android OS
bloody lie.. grin grin. I have used a Samsung S10 before and I currently use a redmi note 10 pro. One UI is better although everyone is entitled to their opinion

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung by RealEzee(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
bmdmix3:
dont listen to all this reviewer nah so they hype xiaomi pro 10

the stuff didnt even pass bend test
now people are complaining about screen issues

instead of them xiaomi to focus on a portfolio they keep pouring out phones daily not weekly daily wetin all those onces get to actually offer other than quantity over quality
Shey u go buy phone to dey bend am ni? Try dey sleep well

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Delete A Stock App (for Android , Root Needed) / 20 Naira Daily Unlimited Free Browsing On MTN With Simpleserver And Autoproxy / Enjoy Unlimited Free Calls On Your MTN SIM- (see, Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.