Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents (18826 Views)

Arrest Sen. Anyim, Egwu, Others Now - Umahi Alerts Security Agencies / FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by dam4sam: 12:46am On Apr 13, 2021
So, it is Fed Govt alerting Security now of danger and not Security alerting Fed Govt of danger?

Who are these Fed Govt sef?
Where are they located and what work do they do?
Will it not be better for them to just replace our Security Officers, if they know about such Plot before even the Security Apparatus?
It is obvious that the DG has just manufactured a Scheme to make Money for himself and the Boys.
Read that part that mentioned "And the Cost Implications" and you will smile to yourself grin grin

Nonsense and ingredients, since they know about it, why not go and arrest the Criminals, instead of trying to arrest our Treasury?
angry
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by West2019(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Stop calling them criminals .
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by ZooOga: 1:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Criminal 2023 Politicians Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents

FIXED wink
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by JooEeL(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2021
arantess:
At least they won't blame ESN...

They may still blame them o. You don start to underestimate the unfortunate country you live in. cheesy
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by JooEeL(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Heliveth:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Celestine . Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.
you.you can see the video evidence of my claim here 
https://www.nairaland.com/heliveth

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call the number on my signature

I just sent the very little I have bro.

In 2 weeks time, I'll send you something extra.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by RingRoadMafia: 1:24am On Apr 13, 2021
JooEeL:

I just sent the very little I have bro.

In 2 weeks time, I'll send you something extra.

Congratulations, you have just been scammed by that thief.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by JooEeL(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Congratulations, you have just been scammed by that thief.

Why u talk so guy?

I know someone was scamming thru that name before.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by Clonus: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2021
And the criminals will just disappear after the split? Prior to independence in 1960 the clamor for self rule was far far higher than what you people are doing now but how far? Splitting the country will NEVER solve the problems please go ask South Sudan. India, China and Us are highly populated yet they are surviving
secretkiller:
I have said it many times for those who feels they are for one Nigeria.

Nigeria millitary cannot withstand simultaneous attack in all the 36 states.

Ordinary Bokoharam they could not defeat after many years of budgeting $1billion dollars for ammunition.

Now they think they can defeat UGM and ESN in the South East plus bandits in the North.

The only solution left is to split the country.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by jantman(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2021
secretkiller:

Ordinary Bokoharam they could not defeat after many years of budgeting $1billion dollars for ammunition.

Now they think they can defeat UGM and ESN in the South East plus bandits in the North.

Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by nedu666: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Who wants to attack airports that barely have passengers
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by jantman(m): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2021
secretkiller:

Calm down

There is a solution to this problem

Your ungodly leaders should repent and seek help from the Man Up There

There are many babylonia spirit that is behind Boko haram

Spirit vs spirit. Nigeria can only defeat boko haram with the help from the Almighty

Another issue is that, there are secret and devilish rich men and leaders and cleric from the north sponsoring boko haram
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 13, 2021
secretkiller:

UN have set rules of engagement for different types of crisis (war, insurgency, civil war, terrorism). US & some of her allies defy all these set of rules & refuse to sign all such agreements because they know/predict that their interest can be hampered. Nigeria always sign UN's agreements just to impress or to prove to the world that we're really back into democracy without minding the consequences. Amnesty International report NA for using 40-barrel against insurgents, for using air raid on insurgents which affects women and children among them while in reality the cruel insurgents always use them as shield, they report NA for using excessive force against BH insurgents. Among reports that led US to delay the purchase of some arms by Nigeria is the report that AI published about attacking BH insurgents when not in combat (attacking enemy when not in battle field and mass murder of enemies is a sin in the rule of engagement which Nigeria is among the signatories), this is one of the reason AI had issues with Buratai.
UN, WHO, Red Cross, Action Aide and other member groups used to and still supply insurgents with food and drugs in the name of humanitarian aide and NA alleged that these groups leak information to the insurgents.
Nigeria has more than 400k military personnels (NA, NAF, NN combined) out of which less than 30k are doing operation in NE, less than 9k are doing operation in NW & NC; the total number of military out of Barrack in Nigeria is less than 50k.
In all sincerity, the only way Nigerian military can be overwhelmed is in the area of cost of financing the military services which include their allowances, procuring more arms, fuelling of tanks and other vehicles, and feeding of personnel on operation.
You need to know, research & understand how foreign mercenaries are collaborating with BH to bring Nigeria down, ponder well about it before underestimating the effort of the militaries. A French tanker maintenance expert was caught in Sambisa with BH insurgents, the military revealed his pics but when they understood that the matter will end up fetching unwanted attention they denied the report and killed him. Drone used by BH is more sophisticated, more powerful than the one used by NAs, BH has more powerful communication gadget and in many occasions intercept and take over military communication which posed danger to them.
Top military officers command the lower ranking officers either from Abuja or Theatre command in Maiduguri (well secured military base) with inadequate weapons while using the sophisticated weapons bought for political show off; when Buratai is heard visiting a battalion, command or brigade they bring all the expensive weapons for him to feel & see that all is well but immediately after he leave they'll take them back to yard and never use them. The wickedness happening in NE is alarming.
Despite Sambisa forest being 3 times the size of Israel (686 square kilometres), still Nigerian military have the wherewithal to finish the task in a very possible shortest time if there is serious commitment. See the weapons capacity: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Nigerian_Army.

So, even if all Nigerians will take gun can't overstretch the military. Peace isn't always maintain by weapons but by other peaceful resolutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by Faithful1234(m): 2:05am On Apr 13, 2021
na so so bad news everyday for this we country who we offend....divid this qountry make everyone take him own part.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by Faithful1234(m): 2:06am On Apr 13, 2021
jantman:

Calm down

There is a solution to this problem

Your ungodly leaders should repent and seek help from the Man Up There

There are many babylonia spirit that is behind Boko haram

Spirit vs spirit. Nigeria can only defeat boko haram with the help from the Almighty

Another issue is that, there are secret and devilish rich men and leaders and cleric from the north sponsoring boko haram
u no all this thing u still the ask brother man to calm down.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by ismodiwa(m): 2:14am On Apr 13, 2021
i926:
Muslim bandits, Fulani herdsmen terrorists and the Islamic Boko Haram are ready to attack airports.
#you forgot to mention your pastor.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:18am On Apr 13, 2021
A criminal saying that another criminal is coming to attack him

1 Like

Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by tit(f): 2:42am On Apr 13, 2021
What could the attackers want?
To destroy an airport?
At night or when it is busy?
To attack a particular plane?
To kidnap hostages?
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by opribo(m): 2:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Are these ones security, if like tell them from now till December it doesn't deter the criminals from carrying out their threat.
Intelligence my foot, when you have not rooted out the bad eggs amongst you.

The last time i checked the chief negotiator for boko is still bubu.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by Burgerlomo: 2:53am On Apr 13, 2021
This is getting more than serious
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by chaloskyx: 3:18am On Apr 13, 2021
EHEN LET THEM ATTACK NOW AS IF THE STUPID FG CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WITH ALL THE INTELIGENCE REPORTS GIVEN TO THEM BOKO HARAM ALWAYS AMBUSH THEM IS IT NOW A CORDINATED ATTACK IN A BUSY PUBLIC SPACE LIKE AIRPORT THEY CAN HANDLE? ORDINARY TO QUENCH FIRE NIGERIAN FIRE SERVICE CANNOT HANDLE ITS NOE THIS TAA
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by SeniorGee(m): 3:26am On Apr 13, 2021
This is guess work and not security report..
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by nengibo: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Call the criminals by their names
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by ECHICHE: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Nigerian security agencies are already overstretched.

I believe it is better to address the causes of the rising insecurities in Nigeria than being reactive.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by dalass(f): 4:06am On Apr 13, 2021
hslbroker2:
This is a very serious case.

This could have been done without such publicity.

At least to avoid panic or fear even to our own citizens/ foreigners who intend to patronise our airports
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by tit(f): 4:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Coronabirus:

UN have set rules of engagement for different types of crisis (war, insurgency, civil war, terrorism). US & some of her allies defy all these set of rules & refuse to sign all such agreements because they know/predict that their interest can be hampered. Nigeria always sign UN's agreements just to impress or to prove to the world that we're really back into democracy without minding the consequences. Amnesty International report NA for using 40-barrel against insurgents, for using air raid on insurgents which affects women and children among them while in reality the cruel insurgents always use them as shield, they report NA for using excessive force against BH insurgents. Among reports that led US to delay the purchase of some arms by Nigeria is the report that AI published about attacking BH insurgents when not in combat (attacking enemy when not in battle field and mass murder of enemies is a sin in the rule of engagement which Nigeria is among the signatories), this is one of the reason AI had issues with Buratai.
UN, WHO, Red Cross, Action Aide and other member groups used to and still supply insurgents with food and drugs in the name of humanitarian aide and NA alleged that these groups leak information to the insurgents.
Nigeria has more than 400k military personnels (NA, NAF, NN combined) out of which less than 30k are doing operation in NE, less than 9k are doing operation in NW & NC; the total number of military out of Barrack in Nigeria is less than 50k.
In all sincerity, the only way Nigerian military can be overwhelmed is in the area of cost of financing the military services which include their allowances, procuring more arms, fuelling of tanks and other vehicles, and feeding of personnel on operation.
You need to know, research & understand how foreign mercenaries are collaborating with BH to bring Nigeria down, ponder well about it before underestimating the effort of the militaries. A French tanker maintenance expert was caught in Sambisa with BH insurgents, the military revealed his pics but when they understood that the matter will end up fetching unwanted attention they denied the report and killed him. Drone used by BH is more sophisticated, more powerful than the one used by NAs, BH has more powerful communication gadget and in many occasions intercept and take over military communication which posed danger to them.
Top military officers command the lower ranking officers either from Abuja or Theatre command in Maiduguri (well secured military base) with inadequate weapons while using the sophisticated weapons bought for political show off; when Buratai is heard visiting a battalion, command or brigade they bring all the expensive weapons for him to feel & see that all is well but immediately after he leave they'll take them back to yard and never use them. The wickedness happening in NE is alarming.
Despite Sambisa forest being 3 times the size of Israel (686 square kilometres), still Nigerian military have the wherewithal to finish the task in a very possible shortest time if there is serious commitment. See the weapons capacity: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Nigerian_Army.

So, even if all Nigerians will take gun can't overstretch the military. Peace isn't always maintain by weapons but by other peaceful resolutions.

You mean that Nigeria has 40,000 men/division?
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by godofuck231: 4:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Acidiously:
No need to alert them Cox they won't do anything but will sure be on the case immediately the attack happens.
Meanwhile some resident zombies on nairaland are praying fervently for it to be in the south east so that they can masturbate on it and have their heart desires.
And vent their family curses on MNK and ESN
Hey ! Sharrap go kick rocks
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by ruffDiamond: 4:56am On Apr 13, 2021
nobody dey go anywhere, WE 'dye here!
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by iampeterben(m): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2021
We just embarked on Ramadan lets continue to pray for the safety and peace of our nation Nigeria. God help us.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by insabarnur(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2021
It's actually sad that the same security details and military formations the banter boys have been dismantling is the same that's called on to protect the airports.

How are we sure the banter boys will not have access as usual, to the security new itinery of the airports and as usual make them look like a walk over.

One thing I'm certain, Nigeria will get better but first, it will get Worst. When the worst is at it peak,then the good will emerge and take presidency .However, I never said its going to be an easy road. It will be the worst of it kind compared to nothing.
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by Bigpat: 5:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Moodle:
FG alerting security agents?

Is it not the security agents that are supposed to alert FG and others?
Information comes from both ways broda, just like security is everybody's concern
Re: Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents by Duplexxx: 5:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Oh boy you sure say this tori na true

Nawa for our news dis dayz o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Summon Okonjo-Iweala Over Arms Deal / Budgetgate And The 2 Trillion Fraud / Governor Wike Investigates Cause Of Flood Just After 10 Hours Downpour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.