Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren (19287 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by NafeesaAA(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Na Iyammiri

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by crafteck(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Pls kill him. Pls
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by Ten06(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Even though they didn't mention his name, he should be sentenced to death for trying to destroy the future of the whole world.
I can't imagine a grown up man trying to sell drugs to children

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by rampantlover: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
A GOOD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by Hassanmaye(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ndi developers association only to come back and intimidate legitimate huzlers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by ghettochild(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
I dont condone his selling of drugs but these kids just cant do without it..i used to teach here in SA.. no matter what u preach bout drugs to these students.. them no go hear. Infact., them go even hate u.
Anyways if that naija guy no sell am.. they'd go to another dealer.
Now here's what i think..
He was arrested cos he's a Nigerian.
If bad boys security had seen a fellow south african dealing... they'd only scold him..
Am telling u this first hand info.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by Glamouzpeter(f): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
He must be an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by kkinternet: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
He should rot in jail. School children for f**ks sake.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nonexistent:
If he is truly Nigerian, why didnt they mention his name and show his face? SA officials are good at hanging crimes on Nigerian immigrants there.

In SA, you can't name someone who hasn't appeared in court. Only after his first appearance and he's pleaded will his identity be revealed.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
We all know how South Africans always want to blame Nigerians for anything wrong in their country.... How can you just tell us someone is a Nigerian without telling us his name.....I don't blame them , I blame our stupid leaders that have allowed other countries not to have respect us... Can they arrest an American for a crime without enough proof to let the world know his nationally?

He can't be named until he appears in court, it's the law.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
gbishman:
I can bet my next month salary, this guy is an Igbo Man.
This particular set of people keep given a reputation outside this country all in the quest for money.
How on earth will a human being sell hard drugs to school kids. I am a proud and hard working Nigerian and i totally rebuke this act.
Let the South African govt deal decisively with this individual

It's guys like you who can help bridge the gap between SA and 9ja with sober commentary, instead of the constant denial from your countrymen.

And to those who wrote that this could spark Xenophobia 2.0 I'm afraid to tell you this is the norm in SA, just a drop in the ocean. Nigerian drug dealing is a pandemic in SA. This one got caught coz he doesn't have dirty cops on his payroll.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
ghettochild:
I dont condone his selling of drugs but these kids just cant do without it..i used to teach here in SA.. no matter what u preach bout drugs to these students.. them no go hear. Infact., them go even hate u.
Anyways if that naija guy no sell am.. they'd go to another dealer.
Now here's what i think..
He was arrested cos he's a Nigerian.
If bad boys security had seen a fellow south african dealing... they'd only scold him..
Am telling u this first hand info.

You're not a bright or ethical teacher, coz if you were you'd know drugs are highly addictive and that preaching won't help. Instead of condemning people who got these kids hooked on drugs to begin with, you sympathizing with the dealers. It's this sort of mentality which leads to Nigerian hate in SA. You put money ahead of social wellbeing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by Vulcanheph(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

He can't be named until he appears in court, it's the law.
Yes , I know he can't be named but there were quick to point out his nationality.... Why can't they wait until he's been charged before releasing his name and nationality at once.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by Vulcanheph(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're not a bright or ethical teacher, coz if you were you'd know drugs are highly addictive and that preaching won't help. Instead of condemning people who got these kids hooked on drugs to begin with, you sympathizing with the dealers. It's this sort of mentality which leads to Nigerian hate in SA. You put money ahead of social wellbeing.
You totally misunderstood the guy.... What he means to say is that the demand for drugs amongs SA kids is very high and that if the drug dealer had been a south African like them they would have simply let him off with a warning and probably confiscate the drugs but since he is a Nigerian they are quick to persecute the guy and tag him to his country without trial simply because they hate us.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by IronGalaxy: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Arg what's new? undecided
You dare speak and you'll be labeled "xenophobic" or "jealous"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
its them. its them. we already know where he come from in nigeria.. chai dis people go finish nigeria name one day.. so this is the people that want us to be in their satanic biafra..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by IronGalaxy: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yes , I know he can't be named but there were quick to point out his nationality.... Why can't they wait until he's been charged before releasing his name and nationality at once.
maybe it's because drug dealing is far entrenched with the Nigerian nationality that it has become routine to point out the nationality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
ekestic1976:
His legs do not look like Yoruba or Hausa or Tiv or Ijaw or Urhobo legs! They look like the legs of people who must cross the Great River before reaching their clansgrin grin grin grin grin
that legs am seeing have consumed too much yam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
PoshTraveler:
name is what please
his name is chukwu obinze.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by IronGalaxy: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
lymelyte:
SA are always quick to blame Nigerian but failed to realize how drug got into the country in the first place.
You keep making excuses. The common denominator is that there's always a Nigerian involved,
Why's that?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by IronGalaxy: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nonexistent:
If he is truly Nigerian, why didnt they mention his name and show his face? SA officials are good at hanging crimes on Nigerian immigrants there.
hanging crimes on innocent Nigerian immigrants or? ...why Nigerian immigrants in the first place why not Congolese or Somali, Zimbabwean?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Why blur the head

You don't want people to recognize his tribe through the shape of his head?
dont worry, i have already recognize his identiy through legs.. his name is chukwuma obinzor
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by lymelyte(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You keep making excuses. The common denominator is that there's always a Nigerian involved,
Why's that?
keep your stinking mouth close. If you guys didn't created the platform in the first place, will anybody succeed pushing drugs in your country in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by ghettochild(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Its easier to judge from a distance..
Keep it up bra
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by IronGalaxy: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
lymelyte:
keep your stinking mouth close. If you guys didn't created the platform in the first place, will anybody succeed pushing drugs in your country in the first place?
The nonsense you're spewing is similar to blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Your nation is problematic, whether it's in Thailand, Malaysia, India etc you can't keep blaming the hosts just own up and stop shifting blame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

A description of sorts is always given for media attention I guess, like if someone is a celebrity, profession, etc.

I remember following the 2015 xenophobic attacks the media stopped naming nationalities of suspects but it seems we are back at it again.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

You totally misunderstood the guy.... What he means to say is that the demand for drugs amongs SA kids is very high and that if the drug dealer had been a south African like them they would have simply let him off with a warning and probably confiscate the drugs but since he is a Nigerian they are quick to persecute the guy and tag him to his country without trial simply because they hate us.

But he also said the arrested Nigerian guy had no choice but to supply the kids otherwise someone else would benefit. That's sick.

And it's not true that a South African dealer would not be arrested - by police especially.

I'll agree that these Bad Boyz private security could probably be biased towards a South African at times coz they are an unprofessional outfit, but they are also very susceptible to taking bribes from foreigners. It's for this reason Hillbrow, for example, is awash with drugs.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
ghettochild:

Its easier to judge from a distance..
Keep it up bra

I studied at Wits and stayed in Hillbrow and Braamfontein for a decade, so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by ghettochild(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Who are the people who got these kids hooked on drugs??
Or u want to say its Nigerians
Well peer pressure...shd be the cause
Anyways i wouldnt wanna talk about this anymore..
Case closed
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2021
ghettochild:

Who are the people who got these kids hooked on drugs??
Or u want to say its Nigerians
Well peer pressure...shd be the cause
Anyways i wouldnt wanna talk about this anymore..
Case closed

Who knows who got these kids on drugs but Nigerians have been in SA since the 90s before these kids were born. And if you live in SA like you claim you do, you'd admit Nigerians dominate the drug market in Johannesburg.

So whether it's peer pressure or not, the suppliers are Nigerian.

Case closed too.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by TMKsouth: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
maybe it's because drug dealing is far entrenched with the Nigerian nationality that it has become routine to point out the nationality

It's also good that we distance ourselves from this drug dealing thing. That's why Nigerians don't know how much of a pandemic they are in SA, coz we dont name and shame enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren by ghettochild(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Who knows who got these kids on drugs but Nigerians have been in SA since the 90s before these kids were born. And if you live in SA like you claim you do, you'd admit Nigerians dominate the drug market in Johannesburg.

So whether it's peer pressure or not, the suppliers are Nigerian.

Case closed too.
Lol.. Point of correction..
There's is a difference between a seller n a supplier..
Truth be said here on this platform..
Your own people n most of those Arabs in your country are the suppliers..
All Nigerians do is to sell...
And it's true we dominate the market but each time a Nigerian drug dealer is arrested, ya all celebrate it but when your own brothers are caught.. ya all look the other way....
Take it or leave it..
Its just about the hatred...
Case finally closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Chop Off Dpo's Ear In Anambra / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / Court Jails 10 Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.