Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos (30606 Views)

Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m / Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Duping Woman After Posing As Project Manager In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Coldie(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
If you ready for crime make sure say u ready for consequences.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by billyG(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmm!99% of those obinnas outside are into drug pushing, scamming,fraud.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by feedthenation(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
---25years old must be his football age---
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by generalwo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/25-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-in-india-for-duping-woman-of-n16m.html

......... I never see any comment like...... Igbo Amaka since o........what dey happen
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by merits(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEVELOPER AGAIN, BUT WHY?

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Cousin9999: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don't think this guy is their biggest problem. India has some of the worst sex crime rates in the world.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Bjmath: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
IGBO AMAKA....! My brother from the East no they carry last for everything.....had it been it's good news now, you will see them full this thread......... Always spoiled the name of Nigeria outside the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by ArewaTech1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
chuksville:
Nigerians abroad especially in India are now committing crimes more than the citizens of those countries...

Why?

and they are making life hard for the good Nigerians over there. I can't forget the I travel to Delhi from the state I am living in, this guy after I told him that I'm a Nigerian, HE ASKED IF I HAVE "SUBSTANCE". it didn't mean anything to me at that time because I didn't understand what he meant at the time until I came back.

I'm just happy that the state I'm living in there no Nigerians.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by spinna: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
When these types return to naija na flashy cars gold chains and hoes. Trying to make us here feel lazy.

Enjoy contentment in every stage in life illicit wealth will cut life short
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Skillsnigeria: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by anyamashima(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
I need someone to teach me this yahoo work i love it when them they call such amount of money cheesy i no send if EFCC they my town
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by JOBgame(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
chuksville:
Nigerians abroad especially in India are now committing crimes more than the citizens of those countries...

Why?

I SUPPORT DIS BECAUSE INDIANS IN NIGERIA are the most wicked set of people in africa d kin harrassment dem de harrass women no b small oh and dis naija ojominas no de talk anything
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Pipapi1: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
He's not Igbo, he's Yoruba Yoruba and his name is Wasiu Binabaku from imo town in Abeokuta - Ogun state. The hatred for Biaftans is too much!
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by CanadaOrBust: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
How can they say this guy is 25years undecided
Person way him face be like war veteran

It’s his football age
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by CanadaOrBust: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
ArewaTech1:

and they are making life hard for the good Nigerians over there. I can't forget the I travel to Delhi from the state I am living in, this guy after I told him that I'm a Nigerian, HE ASKED IF I HAVE "SUBSTANCE". it didn't mean anything to me at that time because I didn't understand what he meant at the time until I came back.

I'm just happy that the state I'm living in there no Nigerians.

Soooo what is substance?
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Omodua(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
Well left to me I really can't seem to understand why Buhari is still allowing igbos travel out of the country and why each Ipob persons passport has not revoked by the Nigerian immigration commission. I can't understand really undecided

I'm forced to accept Buhari has failed Nigerians woefully angry
Clap for your self! Silly comments like this irritates me. Your people or region don't commit crime?
slowpoke!
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:

He doesn't look a day older than twenty-six.

But seriously, we need to change our mentality as Nigerians...we are too disposed to cheat and cut corners in everything we do, it has become a part of our national character
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Richthekid: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Naija
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by millionboi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
I doubt
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Cutie09(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
xtocom:

they don't know that things they take for granted in Nigeria is serious crime out there. God if I'm to go out there to disgrace my Country, please don't let me go!

You won't disgrace your country oga. Those that are abroad committing crime wants to get rich quick they do not want to graft do the hard work. I do not pity them when they are caught India and pthee asian countries are so racists.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by ArewaTech1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Soooo what is substance?

He was referring to illegal drugs
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Joezinho: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Brush1: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Am not saying all Igbos are irresponsible or fraudulent. But, at some point the truth must be said. Most Igbos are of a questionable character. Sometimes am tempted to believe criminality is in their DNA. They have really messed up the image of this country in every single country on planet earth.

Their desperation for materialism is excessive. Their future generations will need to be re- orientated.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by emonis88: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
Well left to me I really can't seem to understand why Buhari is still allowing igbos travel out of the country and why each Ipob persons passport has not revoked by the Nigerian immigration commission. I can't understand really undecided

I'm forced to accept Buhari has failed Nigerians woefully angry
but he should allow d yahoo boys capital of d world to travel n also d killer herdsmen n boko them. don't b a hipocrate, crime has no tribe!
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Prince001(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Blakjewelry:
make them just kill them no need keeping them. you fit get money travel come still dey play scam, na em be say na blood e day

What? I always surprised to see that this kind comments get like from some people. Fraud is bad deeds but to kill someone cos of that I can never understand that.
What happens to forgiveness and repentance in most of the religion in Nigeria?
Lastly, I never heard anyone says the same thing to those bastards that's root cause of the problem why Naijas indulge in such illicit venture which are Nigerians Politicians. I was born and brought up in Lagos, in 80s we don't have this kind of problems until these so called democracy people took over Naija!
We need to reform our countries either together or seperately. Infact I chose seperate cos together never help anyone but the heartless looters politicians!!!!!!!
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Numerouno94(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
Mad ooo.!! grin cheesy
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Prince001:

What? I always surprised to see that this kind comments get like from some people. Fraud is bad deeds but to kill someone cos of that I can never understand that.
What happens to forgiveness and repentance in most of the religion in Nigeria?
Lastly, I never heard anyone says the same thing to those bastards that's root cause of the problem why Naijas indulge in such illicit venture which are Nigerians Politicians. I was born and brought up in Lagos, in 80s we don't have this kind of problems until these so called democracy people took over Naija!
We need to reform our countries either together or seperately. Infact I chose seperate cos together never help anyone but the heartless looters politicians!!!!!!!
those politicians you mentioned started from somewhere. I condenm all form of evil, whether from the bottom or top because these little ones will aquire wealth then decide to go into politics and the good guys won't be able to fight them politically
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by nedekid: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
I know say e go be my bloda undecided
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by lifeisgood12: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
always the igbos

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by numericalguy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
The accused, Wisdom Obinna from Imo state..

Na all these amaka people
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Omihanifa:

Lol...
War veteran indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos / Judge Pardons Couple For Stealing Wheat Flour, Raises Money In Court For Them. / Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.