Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe (247 Views)

How To Make A Woman Pregnant After Marriage - The Savvy Mama Tribe / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe by SavvyMamaTribe: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2021
The best day to get emotionally attach with your father is the Father's Day because in this day the feeling of every father is very high and they want someone to wish him with great way. Therefore, we write some amazing tips and tricks on enjoying this day and make it special for everyone the link is given below:
https://thesavvymamatribe.com/how-to-make-fathers-day-special/
Re: How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe by woleabayo(f): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2021
is today fathers day?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe by SavvyMamaTribe: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
No, Father's Day is on Sunday, 20 June therefore I give this guide to make it special for your father.
woleabayo:
is today fathers day?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe by woleabayo(f): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2021
ok thanks.........my parents are late
SavvyMamaTribe:
No, Father's Day is on Sunday, 20 June therefore I give this guide to make it special for your father.
Re: How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe by SavvyMamaTribe: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2021
ohh, sorry for making you emotional
woleabayo:
ok thanks.........my parents are late

1 Like

Re: How To Make Father’s Day Special - The Savvy Mama Tribe by woleabayo(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
SavvyMamaTribe:
ohh, sorry for making you emotional
oh no its normal thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The STRUGGLES Of Being A SINGLE Mum! / North Texas Maids / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.