Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Writing Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writing Job (166 Views)

How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / ⭐⭐⭐ Outsource Your Article Writing Job HERE!!! ⭐⭐⭐ / I'm A Freelancer. (I Need A Writing Job Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Job by Tunjasko(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Fantasy Short Story with a wizard, friends, elves, dwarfs, ogre, troll, mean goblins
Need to be creative to write a short story (5000 to 10000) words
Original
No plagiarism
Magic. Spell casting
A young Druid or wizard who can shoot lighting from his/her finger tips.
Is recruited by an old wizard who is dying and wants to hand off his magical staff.
He goes on a quest with possibly a friend or cousin or family member U decide.
Require
Creativity
Humour out
Captivitaing tale
Must have clear plot with a surprise twist incorporated in the middle
Need a good resolution by the end of the story.
Hero will grow and learn things. A painful decision he must make.
Part of this task requires:
World building
Character building
Knowledge of magic, monsters, beasts
Dungeons where they find gold or magic items.
Knowledge of wizards, trolls, ogres, goblins. You will choose the good guys and the bad guys.
A great adventure awaits.... will you be the one to write their story?
please send me a PM if you can do this project
thanks

(1) (Reply)

LPG Prices At The Depots Dropping Nationwide / HP Stream//32gb Ssd//ram 4gb//intel Celeron / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos/ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.