Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) (1534 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Sheik Gumi Is a venomous snake, Worse Than Shekau & Al Barnawi / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Here is the newspaper evidence as seen online but Bubu govt is not taking any action against the bandits spokesman because of the fulanisation agenda of the Nig govt which the Western part decided to turn a blind eye to because of politics of hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Monsters you made,,,, no body, not even the army has the Monopoly of violence,,,

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by seunmsg(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2021
We all know that the Atiku ally and PDP sheik is sympathetic to terrorists.

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Whether apc or pdp, the zoo must fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2021
History

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by GOFRONT(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Before nkor!!

And to think he has a College in Abuja where parents enroll their innocent wards.....I still wonder what they teach those children in that college. Maybe terrorism is one of the subjects on their curriculum

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2021
You guys keep masturbating on northern affairs but then when people start to write about igbo affairs, you begin to get emotional and start calling them a bigot, a tribalist and an igbo hater.

Who do you guys think you are deceiving.

From January to December, Nnamdi kanu and ipob supporters will spend their lives time mentioning fulani in all their conversations
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Not just Gumi alone...all core northern Muslims who understand politics of Nigeria are sympathetic to Bokorams

All of them. They see wiping out all Christians and Southerners as divine task to usher in the long awaited ''Sun of Peace'' in the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
You guys keep masturbating on northern affairs but then when people start to write about igbo affairs, you begin to get emotional and start calling them a bigot, a tribalist and an igbo hater.

From January to December, Nnamdi kanu and ipob supporters will spend their lives time mentioning fulani in all their conversations

A n i mal like you will always turn this to northern vs southern issue,, this is about the soul of Nigeria, but it's clear that your allegiance lies with ur tribe cos you are a tribalistic lvst soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by nnanna69(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2021
ESN I kNOW. EBUBE AGU I DON'T KNOW

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by SmartPolician: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igbo topics drive more traffic than any other ethnic discussions, so it's not new.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

A n i mal like you will always turn this to northern vs southern issue,, this is about the soul of Nigeria, but it's clear that your allegiance lies with ur tribe cos you are a tribalistic lvst soul

You are anti north, check your post everything is filled with anti north propaganda created by Ipob.

your allegiance lies with your tribe and now You are accusing me of the same thing you are quilty of but then say i am tribalist when you keep posting tribalist posts.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are anti north, check your post everything is filled with anti north propaganda created by Ipob.

your allegiance lies with your tribe and now You are accusing me of the same thing you are quilty of but then say i am tribalist when you keep posting tribalist posts.

Don't make noise , I challenge you to screenshot any anti north post I made without backing it up with fact

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Don't make noise , I challenge you to screenshot any anti north post I made without backing it up with fact

Didn't you post this.
Didn't you call for a massacre of fulani people by yorubas.

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Didn't you post this.
Didn't call for a massacre of fulani people by yorubas.

So standing up against a terrorist is a massacre against the same terrorist... Did you even suck your m a m a breast when you were born

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

So standing up against a terrorist is a massacre against the same terrorist... Did you even suck your m a m a breast when you were born

But standing up against ipob terrorist is evil.

Your victimhood is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

But standing up against ipob terrorist is evil.

Your victimhood is top notch.

Nobody is complaining nah, go and stand up against ESN as a Fulani terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Nobody is complaining nah, go and stand up against ESN as a Fulani terrorist

If you are not complaining, you wont be having heart attacks on any thread i create.

Or you think, it is only ipob members that can create threads on nairaland

Victimhood alert.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Gandollaar(f): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2021
seunmsg:
We all know that the Atiku ally and PDP sheik is sympathetic to terrorists.
You are all terrorists!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Gandollaar(f): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If you are not complaining, you wont be having heart attacks on any thread i create.

Or you think, it is only ipob members that can create threads on nairaland

Victimhood alert.
Thebosstrevor1 is same person as Helinues, monogamy and bawaa.

Gosh! This wasn't too difficult to decode but how did we miss this.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Asgard13: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Gumi is a born terrorist

Buhari is a full fledge terrorist

Apc is an Islamist party with agenda to spread Islam through jihad

Nigerians should take this fact serious and they’re supported by southern Muslims mostly Yoruba.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:

grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by helinues: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:

Confusion of the highest order.... cheesy
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by seunmsg(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
You are all terrorists!

You are also a terrorist.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Gandollaar(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin grin
Swear it that you are not helinues. Swear it!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Gandollaar:
Swear it that you are not helinues. Swear it!
That guy na mu.m u

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by helinues: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2021
Ekejoestar:

That guy na mu.m u

You self see am, that guy dey torment so many people on NL that they can't do without mentioning or talking about him
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

You self see am, that guy dey torment so many people on NL that they can't do without mentioning or talking about him

He no dey torment anybody, a mad man doesn't have shame
Re: Sheikh Gumi Is A Boko Haram Apologist(pics) by helinues: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ekejoestar:

He no dey torment anybody, a mad man doesn't have shame

Then why are people worried about him if he is not tormenting them..

That guy must be wicked far.. Slayers of Ipob and Pdp miscreants on NL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Unknown Gunmen / BREAKING: Court Sentences Farouk Lawan To 7 Years In Prison Over $3m Bribe / We Won't Deliver Kyari To FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.