Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Supplier Needed For An Online Phone Shop. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Supplier Needed For An Online Phone Shop. (782 Views)

RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE BLACKBERRIES ON SALE !!!Just from N15000 @Phone Shop / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja / Nigerian Online Phone Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Needed For An Online Phone Shop. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
I am presently setting up an online phone shop targeted at Nigerians. My advertising budget is quite big, and this translates to lots of traffic and sales. We are projecting sales of more than 1,000 different phones before the end of 2011.

I need a supplier for original phones - all with a one-year warranty.

The Arrangement:

It is going to be, more or less, a form of partnership. Once an order is placed on my website, I will send the money (@ wholesale pricing) and the customer's shipping details to you.

Terms:

1.) Only phones of unquestionable authenticity are to be sold. Once a customer complains of being sold an unauthentic item, I'll issue an immediate refund and have the item sent back to me. If the claim is true, I'll severe all ties with you.

2.) The items will be sent to the customer in unbranded packaging.

3.) I'll need up-to-date information on the phones in stock. . .or phones you can easily get.

4.) You must have a physical store.

Contact me on: if you're interested.
Re: Supplier Needed For An Online Phone Shop. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E63 And Bb Tour For Sale / Google Offered To Buy Groupon For 6 Billion, And Groupon Turned It Down! / I Need A Multilinks 3g Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.