Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom (7570 Views)

21 Uniosun Students Arrested By EFCC Regain Freedom / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / BREAKING: Zamfara Twins Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by PoliticalHunter: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Heyy, do you want your business or services to appear on Google when your customers “Google search” it on the internet?

Send a Dm to Tommy https:///message/MZVQ4DUKYK52H1

IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!!!
Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by Omodua(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
olisaEze:
All these Fulani terrorists sef!

Before we would have just been concerned about outlaws alone with such a busty woman.

But with the way that man is slumped on that chair, I guess we gotta extend the same concerns for his behind too.

This is a democracy and not a monarchy, our lawmakers should stop acting like the president has tied their hands! angry
The Doctor looks subdued. Ditto the Nurse. She should be thoroughly examined because those bandits are idiots and rapists to the core. She must have been thoroughly molested. She is not looking fine.
Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by haybhi1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by haybhi1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Havenie:
Thank goodness they're safe.
I'm so sorry if this goes against this site rules but please I need someone to help me with 3000 naira to buy jamb pin so that I can register...... whatever proof U need for me to give that I'm genuinely I need of it I'm very much ready to give..
6-7-8-5-5-1-7-0-1-7 FCMB

Hi Havenie, register your JAMB for free though this platform, they are helping people pro bono.

https://www.tyontrust.org/jamb-bursary/

Also, this may be useful for you or your friends.

Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by Havenie: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thank u.let me check it now

1 Like

Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by Havenie: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok

Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by haybhi1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Havenie:
I can't proceed with the application without these details below

Just fill in a number therein where it requires your referee number.
Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by Ayodeji2k14: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omodua:
The Doctor looks subdued. Ditto the Nurse. She should be thoroughly examined because those bandits are idiots and rapists to the core. She must have been thoroughly molested. She is not looking fine.
Those kidnappers must have bleeped her badly that is why she is Looking like that.She must have been thoroughly bleeped no controversy.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
The teenage boy kidnapped in Obada Abeokuta has regain freedom as well.. Fulani boys are really cashing out in Ogun State oo
Re: Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom by Omodua(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ayodeji2k14:

Those kidnappers must have bleeped her badly that is why she is Looking like that.She must have been thoroughly bleeped no controversy.
I thought as much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 5 Sokoto Govt Officials Over ₦500m Scam / See What This White Woman Did To This Black Guy In An Elevator (PHOTOS) / How My Daddy Touched My Private Part And Put His Penis In My Mouth – 7-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.