Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Good News For Breeders And Marketers - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Good News For Breeders And Marketers (566 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers / Ikorodu Dog Breeders And Lovers Association (IDBAL) / Eastern Dog Breeders And Lovers Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For Breeders And Marketers by dogmart(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Are you a dog breeder or marketer?

Do you have problems getting your puppies or adult dogs sold?

Or are you a pet lover and you wish to pick up or purchase a quality puppy of any breed of your choice and you have been having fears or difficulty?

This is for you?

Join DogmartTV today and get connected to thousands of pet lovers and breeders across the country who are presently on the TV and view daily.

At DogmartTV we run free SPONSORED ADs which includes short video of the dog or puppy, Sex, age, price you want to sell, and your contact number. All on one WhatsApp status slide.

Interested buyers (pet lovers or marketers) can contact you directly and you can negotiate on the price you wish to buy or sell.

Please note: DogmartTV does not advertise crossbreeds or impure breed dogs and so we may not post your advert if your dogs or puppies do not meet the right standard.
We owe our viewers only quality.

Take advantage of this interesting opportunity and join the biggest Online pet community in Nigeria.

Simply send HI to 08068738381 on WhatsApp or

Click the link :

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

You will be glad you did wink

1 Like

Re: Good News For Breeders And Marketers by Flamecost: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sounds interesting.
Re: Good News For Breeders And Marketers by PisiPipir: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
That is a great opportunity to know more dog lovers and new things about our little friends. I recently started to be a dog lover after my sister brought her labs to me because she was needed to go to another country. My house is pretty big, and the yard is times bigger, so they have a lot of space to run and have fun. I started to read more information about dogs and how to take care of them, and I can say that I really enjoy this. I found Fayie, the best dog blog I've seen on the internet. There is an article on how to get the connection between you and your dog and how to take care of them. That really helped me, and I feel amazing!
Re: Good News For Breeders And Marketers by adejumoke121: 4:31am On Jun 10, 2021
okay
Re: Good News For Breeders And Marketers by obinna4r: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2021
okay
Re: Good News For Breeders And Marketers by Valtteri: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
PisiPipir:
That is a great opportunity to know more dog lovers and new things about our little friends. I recently started to be a dog lover after my sister brought her labs to me because she was needed to go to another country. My house is pretty big, and the yard is times bigger, so they have a lot of space to run and have fun. I started to read more information about dogs and how to take care of them, and I can say that I really enjoy this. I found Fayie, the best dog blog I've seen on the internet. There is an article on how to get the connection between you and your dog and how to take care of them. That really helped me, and I feel amazing!

It’s not a WhatsApp group o. All you see are WhatsApp status updates. So it doesn’t exactly give you an avenue to communicate with other dog lovers directly.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With All This Male Chickens / Urgent! Where Can I Get This For My Dog? / 8weeks Old Boreboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.