Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Wema Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Recruitment (977 Views)

Advice Me On Peopleplus Zenith Bank Recruitment / Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Recruitment by kclub83(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Please who has been shortlisted for interview for the wema bank commercial relationship officer job after filling the Google Doc questionnaire last month?
Re: Wema Bank Recruitment by PhollyPearl: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

WE'RE RECRUITING AT OXFORD PARTNERS HOMES VANGUARD, a subsidiary of OXFORD INTERNATIONAL GROUP. For the position of INVESTMENT MANAGER/BROKER.
ROLE: Develop and lead sales strategies with a focus on execusion.

THINKING OF GETTING GOING IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR LOCATION

I'm also pleased to point you in the right direction. Especially given the state of today’s workplace, having the ability to truly work from anywhere enables people to take their jobs with them wherever they need to go.

WORK FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE and GET PAID.
Renumeration : Very attractive.
Qualified applicants should forward their resume to :
oxfordpartnershomesvanguardpbo@gmail.com

I can be reached on 08167679590.
#jobs #work #people #hiring #recruitment #jobsearch #resume #careers #recruiting #jobseekers #employment

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Abuja :drivers Needed / Relocation Sales / Housemaid Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.