Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria (540 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by alhajimikehell(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2021
I just finished my NYSC and I was able to save about 200k (from salary and side hustle)I reside in Benin City Edo state, and I want to start a business. PLS O need genuine advice on business I can start..PLS don't mention Forex or crypto

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by Ewizard(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021
alhajimikehell:
I just finished my NYSC and I was able to save about 200k (from salary and side hustle)I reside in Benin City Edo state, and I want to start a business. PLS O need genuine advice on business I can start..PLS don't mention Forex or crypto

Thank you..

Lol..

Don't mention crypto?? cry cry cry
Wake up is all I can tell you.
Wake up!
Re: Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by alhajimikehell(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Ewizard:

Lol..

Don't mention crypto?? cry cry cry
Wake up is all I can tell you.
Wake up!

It's not that I'm not interested in crypto..
I just don't think its wise to put my savings into something I can't control and know little about

1 Like

Re: Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by Waterlrd: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Use the money and learn driving of big trucks. U then give me a call.
Re: Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
alhajimikehell:

It's not that I'm not interested in crypto..
I just don't think its wise to put my savings into something I can't control and know little about
you are absolutely right, don't even see that as an option

Why not consider POS
Re: Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by maverick1995: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
A MMO (aka POS) is your only option. I can avail you a terminal & complete the installation for just 35k.
i am a KUDI aggregator. �

Re: Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by VEXT: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
My broda collect shop and start selling foodstuffs..You go make m
Re: Business Idea I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by LikeAking: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
alhajimikehell:

Thank you..

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Five Top Instant Loan Apps In Nigeria / #DV-2023: See How To Apply For US Diversity Visa Lottery Program 2023 And Work I / Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.