Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? (927 Views)

“Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo / Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / Gridlock: The Madness On Abuja - Lokoja Highway (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
Please folks can anyone confirm if 25 corpers have been murdered in the northern mayhem?? I'll appreciate some valid responses. Thanks
Re: Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? by Bintus2much(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ishilove:

Please folks can anyone confirm if 25 corpers have been murdered in the northern mayhem?? I'll appreciate some valid responses. Thanks

You say what you are not sure of and later you say someone should confirm your statements, How Ridiculous are you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? by kodewrita(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Its being shared on Blackberry and names are also being attached. I believe this is an opportunity to move against this pernicous scheme. We need to use the opportunity of a southern president to stop this relentless murder.

Why do corpers have to die every year? Why?
Re: Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? by 13volts(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2011
I have a BB have not seen any Tex message. Even if I see one I will not take it serious. The director nysc and jega himself have repeatedly said no Corp member died in any of the bomb blast. I know of some corpers that were in involved in an accident in edo, another drowned in one of the SS state while conveying inec materials and the first casualty is a kano state born youth corper killed in jos during inec registration exercise.
Re: Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? by jmaine: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Up To 25 Corp Members Have Been Murdered In The Madness Going On In The North? by kodewrita(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2011
13volts:

I have a BB have not seen any Tex message. Even if I see one I will not take it serious. The director nysc and jega himself have repeatedly said no Corp member died in any of the bomb blast. I know of some corpers that were in involved in an accident in edo, another drowned in one of the SS state while conveying inec materials and the first casualty is a kano state born youth corper killed in jos during inec registration exercise.

please visit those links. besides a brother to a colleague of mine had to escape to abuja to survive being lynched. He slept in the bush with wife and 7 month old baby. Can you imagine hiding while trying to stifle the cries of an innocent little child so you all dont get killed? thats the result of living where they do.

(1) (Reply)

‚ibb Is Not Wealthy Compared To This Criminals / Oyo Suspends Lautech Officers, Sacks Cmd / Nlc's Abdulwaheed Omar Sabotaging Settlement Of Labour Strike In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.