Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Call To Repentance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Call To Repentance (88 Views)

My Journey To Repentance / God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call To Repentance by topshore(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Scripture: John 8:24

Thousands of altar calls are being made all over the world for sinners to repent from their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour yet many don't take it serious.

If you are in this category and still alive, congratulations!!! This is another opportunity for you, for tomorrow may be too late. As you take the steps below today, you will be channelled into the Kingdom of Light from your sinful and dark world.

Steps To Repentance

1. First, know that no matter how terrible you are as a sinner, God still loves you (John 3:16,15:9,17:3).
2. Now, admit that you are a sinner and you need help(John3:18-19).
3. Believe in your heart that Jesus is the only Saviour (John 14:6,3:36,1:29)
4. Confess and receive Jesus as your own Saviour (John 5:24,10:28,1:12)
5. Acknowledge Jesus as your Lord and friend(John 15:14,20:28,26:24)
6. I welcome into God's Family (John 15:5,20:19-20)
7. Sign-up for God's Service: using your talents in the House of God for His glory, praying, reading and meditating the Scriptures, die daily to Mr. flesh and be Spirit-filled and Spirit-led and manifesting the fruit the Spirit of love,joy,peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
8. Most importantly, commit yourself to God's greatest Commission i.e. witnessing Jesus Christ and His Good News to all wherever you go as led by the Spirit of God.

Pray to Repentance
Lord Jesus, I come before You now, I admit I'm a sinner, forgive me all my sins. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. I say bye bye to the devil and darkness. I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Give me grace to follow and obey you to the end, as I'm willing. Thank You Jesus, in Your name I pray, amen.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Superabundance / Reflection 109: The Arms Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/04/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.