Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,373 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security (1593 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Kwakwanso Supporters Stopped Sheikh Isa Patami, Minister Of Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by Akiara: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
THIS GUY IS DOING SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY AFFECTING THE SOUTH WEST ZONE BADLY.

THREADS RELATING TO HIM FROM 2 DAYS AGO TILL NOW DON REACH 20...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ABIKE DABIRI WEY LIKE TO RUN HER GBEGIRI MOUTH LIKE TAP DON SHUT UP KPERE!!

ANYWAY ...IGBO PEOPLE TALK AM...YARIBAAA CALL DEM WAILERS...NOW WHO DEY WAIL cheesy cheesy cheesy

THIS IS JUST 2021......AND FULANI NEVER SHOW UNA VERSION 3.0 UNA STILL THEY FORM DIRTY ALLIANCE grin grin grin grin grin grin

MAKE WE SEE AS THE HUSBAND AND WIFE RELATIONSHIP GO END... cheesy cheesy
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
louqas:

People like you will querry why we as a country dont have a database of our citizens while at the same time creating all kinds of opposition to an attempt to create such a database.......some of you have just filled your hearts with hatred and have made up your minds not to see anything good with this government and view everything with suspicion to the extent that you are ready to kill good policies.....and you think if a government you support gets there tomorrow you won't get the same treatment? .....

Lol. Most people know me here. View my old posts to see I supported, backed and campaigned for Buhari beyond armchair fans like you.

Yet unlike people like you, I know when to stop following a leader that has clearly failed - especially when his failure is causing the needless deaths of innocent people and destruction of livelihood across the Southern parts of Nigeria.

I will always back what is in the greater good of Nigerians beyond blind worship of any mortal or his government. If a leader does and continues to do well then they will always have my support. Simple.

Otherwise I will stop following a failed leader and work to depose him/her.
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by nairalandankrah: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Most people know me here. View my old posts to see I supported, backed and campaigned for Buhari beyond armchair fans like you.

Yet unlike people like you, I know when to stop following a leader that has clearly failed - especially when his failure is causing the needless deaths of innocent people and destruction of livelihood across the Southern parts of Nigeria.

I will always back what is in the greater good of Nigerians beyond blind worship of any mortal or his government. If a leader does and continues to do well then they will always have my support. Simple.

Buhari has failed.. I wonder why it's hard for people to accept it
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by DefHQ: 2:58am On Apr 15, 2021
We are in a very big mess in this country.. All of us..

Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by louqas: 3:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Oshigun:

You are the only one that even voted to elect him president
Funny
So providing identity for citizens is now a bad policy?
Okay I have heard , NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO KEEP SUPPORTING PMB.....With friends like you PMB needs no enemy
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by DefHQ: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2021
louqas:

Where is the proof? None
Produce it if you have one .
It's only Nigeria that still hangs people on fake stories and it's because nobody gets sued . The other time there was coordinated media attacks on PYO he quickly began suing and those fake news peddlers (VANGUARD, AIT, etc) started apologizing profusely and since then they've stopped publishing lies against PYO.
Even when the trash papers you read this from have apologized profusely for the misinformation, you still carry am for head like person wey no get thinking . It's a free world you are free to believe what you want
Having ties with boko haram is not a light allegation that should be waved aside by threatening the news career. Moreover they never said their info was a lie..
He should step down honourably and let FG begin investigation.Alqaida is not a joke ooo..boko haram still dey suck breast where dem dey

Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by Toosure70: 4:27am On Apr 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So a terrorist brought NIN registration for all your sim cards

Then he is a good terrorist. grin
For bidden agenda.
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by nairalandankrah: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Toosure70:
For bidden agenda.

When did we have such things as good terrorist
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by orisa37: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
He is in charge of NIN He has issued NIN freely to all INVADERS FROM NIGER, CHAD SUDAN ETCETERA REPUBLICS
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by orisa37: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by nairalandankrah: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
And boko haram strikes again!!
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by DefHQ: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Now that he has accepted that it's true, he should resign
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by nairalandankrah: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
The chicken has finally come to roost
Re: Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security by DefHQ: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
[s]Even after the news media that published the article retracted it..

This is the reason why Pantami should go ahead with the sueing[/s]

Another lost soul..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Statues Of Corpers Mounted At Shoprite Junction, Ikeja Mall Almost Falling Apart / Nigeria Security Forces Nowhere To Be Seen As Sunday Igboho Enters Osogbo / BREAKING: 1 Killed As Suspected Suicide Bomber Dies Near A Primary School In Ebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.