Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture (6428 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. / Road Transportation In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by minto(m): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2007
honeric01:

apart from the isiewu bike man, the rest are far from Naija, lol

That's true bro. most of them are not from Naija; however, it's a nice collection. Hilariously refreshing.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by honeric01(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2007
yea, its very entertaining in here
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by pattiano(f): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2007
BUT THE PICTURES SHOWN IS NOT NIGERIA. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE JUST FOR ONCE HAIL YOUR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF LETTING IT DOWN. WHEN AN AVERAGE AMERICAN WAKES UP WHAT HE SAYS IS "GOD BLESS AMERICA" WHY CANT NIGERIANS DO SAME TODAY?
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by dafman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2007
whoa! people can be really imaginative when faced with transportation challenges. Abeg Busta & Lukkie where una see all those pictures grin grin damn funny
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by scribe(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thanks to all who posted those funny pictures. I had a good laugh.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by honeric01(m): 1:48am On Jul 20, 2007
the best stress therapy
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by MP007(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2007
The world is kolo grin
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by egin(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2007
These pictures are from Asia and countries in the same category as Nigeria. They are funny, but not a justfication for our own horrible system. We should to do what they do that is right that attract Nigerians to go abroad at any cost than what is not right.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by BASETSANA(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2007
Ah oh!l didnt know some countries were still so back ward in terms of transport!
some of the pictures look like extracts from some Pipper movies the situation is really bad ohhhhhhhh
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by qudrat(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2007
Check this out; this one no be for naija o! shocked

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by honeric01(m): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2007
egin:

These pictures are from Asia and countries in the same category as Nigeria. They are funny, but not a justfication for our own horrible system. We should to do what they do that is right that attract Nigerians to go abroad at any cost than what is not right.
if all the advance countries ran away from their country when they were in the same level we are now in nigeria, do you think they would be boasting or you comparing them to us now? why not come back home and try to teach people about how transportation and other things are done in advance countries!
come back home and invest in transportation
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by folahann(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2008
Looks like I should grab one or the goats in the first picture
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by ty4real(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2008
Men,this is seriously funny grin grin grin grin grin grin.So I hope u guys are seriously convinced that 9ja still better pass some other countries and that not only in 9ja do u find "Animals in Human clothing" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by pahtahkee: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
Who says na only the north get camel cheesy cheesy

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by folahann(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
i think the Cael is also waiting to be fueled
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by gregg2: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2008
True to egin's reply, those pix are scenes from Asia not US or UK.

Even at that, I noticed one thing. . . . . . . the quality of their roads and
entire scenery are lovely. We ask Yaradua to give us infrastructure
down to our villages
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by Midas02(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2008
I am rolling on the floor with laughter. Some of this guys ought to be arrested grin cheesy
Gosh!!, I have a headache and a stitch from laughter. Did you see the two pigs in cylindered mesh with the chinese guy??
or the poor donkey that was tied around the back wheel. but i have to give it to the Afro-centric lorry with hedgehog cargo!!!! tongue grin cheesy
You have made my day!
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by ayomifull(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
''These pictures are from Asia and countries in the same category as Nigeria. They are funny, but not a justfication for our own horrible system. We should to do what they do that is right that attract Nigerians to go abroad at any cost than what is not right.''

Word!
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by ayomifull(f): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
''if all the advance countries ran away from their country when they were in the same level we are now in nigeria, do you think they would be boasting or you comparing them to us now? why not come back home and try to teach people about how transportation and other things are done in advance countries!
come back home and invest in transportation''

Who told you they did not run away? Do you know how many Irish ran from Ireland in those days? So people should come home and tell Yaradua how transportation should be? You mean they don't know?
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by tipsy289(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2008
that guy with a mirror on the okada-na dangerous thing oooooo.imagine me driving behind.
i even wonder can some of these cars and bikes move, dey try o for Vietnam
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: A Must-see Picture by TOYOSI20(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2008
What people will do to get from "point A to B" embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Yet To Remove 5% VAT In Air Transport / Any Nigerian Living In Algeria Or MOROCCO / Turkey Or Cyprus For Study And Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.