Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Searching For A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Searching For A Job (621 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Job by Smallworld2020(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hi Nairalanders , Pls help me , am a graduate with Public Administration as discipline. have long been searching for job but all to no avail.i married last year but only survive on loan apps with lots of debts, that I almost commit suicide at times whenever I think of my present situation. pls I need anyone who can help me with a job , even if it is security job, also i can drive , teach and even work effectively in my field of study. To a dearest heart pls help me . cos I have wife and kids , I'm in Oyo State i don't mind travelling . Abeg.
My contact... 08083056083
Re: Searching For A Job by Kenoxman(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Smallworld2020:
Hi Nairalanders , Pls help me , am a graduate with Public Administration as discipline. have long been searching for job but all to no avail.i married last year but only survive on loan apps with lots of debts, that I almost commit suicide at times whenever I think of my present situation. pls I need anyone who can help me with a job , even if it is security job, also i can drive , teach and even work effectively in my field of study. To a dearest heart pls help me . cos I have wife and kids , I'm in Oyo State i don't mind travelling . Abeg.
My contact... 08083056083
But how where you able to start a family when u had no tangible source of income? This really beats my imagination. Too risky if you ask me.Anyway as u are desparate for a source of income,sit down and prepare ur cv and send to at least 5 establishments each week.Don't wait to see vacancy, just call at different offices and drop ur cv. Tell them to call u if they happen to need ur services
Re: Searching For A Job by Kenoxman(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kenoxman:
But how where you able to start a family when u had no tangible source of income? This really beats my imagination. Too risky if you ask me.Anyway as u are desparate for a source of income,sit down and prepare ur cv and send to at least 5 establishments each week.Don't wait to see vacancy, just call at different offices and drop ur cv. Tell them to call u if they happen to need ur services
You probably will have at least 2 potential employers calling you especially private schools. But this would more likely land u a peanut pay with so much work,stress and dissatisfaction. What you need right now is an income generating skill. There aren't much meaningful jobs this days for graduates frm depts like Pol Sc, Pub admin, Sociology, Social work and co. So sad! I wish u realized earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Office Girl Needed At Alaba Market Lagos / NDLEA Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates / Salary For A Maintenance Technician Role At Owppin Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.