Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad (1983 Views)

You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! / Study Abroad In Malaysia - No Agents, Deal Directly With The University / If You Want To Study Abroad On Scholarship Or Tuition Free, See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad by debbymon3: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
Do you want to study abroad in Europe and Asia in the fields below? At affordable tuition and possible scholarship? Contact kingemmanuel92@ymail.com

Engineering
Law
Medicine
Architecture
MIS
Business
Aviation
Marine Engineering
Deck Management
Accounting
International relations
Nursing
and others,
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2011
Nigerians are entitled to 50 percent discount on tuition fee, Contact - kingemmanuel92@ymail.com
Re: Study Abroad by atakiti(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2011
which countries are you realy talkin about? bcus you only gave continents, so i will like to know the countries involved, bcus we have many countries in the given continents. so specify!
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2011
We offer admissions in Universities in Austria, China, Singapore, UK, USA, Guyana, Philippines, North Cyprus and India,
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2011
debbymon3:

We offer admissions in Universities in Austria, China, Singapore, UK, USA, Guyana, Philippines, North Cyprus and India,

50% discount for UK school fees?
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2011
The 50 percent discount is for North Cyprus University
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2011
debbymon3:

The 50 percent discount is for North Cyprus University

And how much is the fee?
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2011
If you are interested in studying in any of the countries, send an email to the contact email, there you can get to know all you want to know!
Re: Study Abroad by atunje(f): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
I believe this is a scam.
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
atunje:

I believe this is a scam.

Of course its.
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
you bliv it is scam 'Just wise' but u emailed us and they are helping you with what you need to know, Or din't you? You think everyone is the same? If you dont bliv then keep it to yourself than discouraging people from getting an opportunity that could change their lives!
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2011
debbymon3:

you bliv it is scam 'Just wise' but u emailed us and they are helping you with what you need to know, Or din't you? You think everyone is the same? If you dont bliv then keep it to yourself than discouraging people from getting an opportunity that could change their lives!

What help are u talking about? The whole idea of that email is to find out how an agent can give 50% dicount on school fees, what u called help is asking me to send my details to u?
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
debbymon3:

Masters courses in the UK don't cost as little as £5700, obviously u quoted that figure to lure pple in for the scam.
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
Well, if you think it is scam no problem but do not discourage people from getting an opportunity. No licensed organisation gives out information without being sure of the client's readiness in going fully into the business/transaction/help.
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
Unfortunately for you, you know little! Check out this link - http://www.gauc.org.uk/fees-and-finance/
Don't say whatever you are not sure of! I work for the organisation that does the study abroad thing, but for your information i do school in this university, SO PLEASE OPEN YOUR MOUTH ONLY WHEN YOU ARE 100 PERCENT SURE!
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
debbymon3:

Well, if you think it is scam no problem but do not discourage people from getting an opportunity. No licensed organisation gives out information without being sure of the client's readiness in going fully into the business/transaction/help.

I'm doing this just to discourage pple from falling into ur wicked trap, u know its a scam. Stop this wicked act and remember that no Nigerian deserve this. There is nothing secret about admission, every genuine school published ALL info a student need to know about course and admission in their website FREE. Who are u kidding?
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
I'm waiting for your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't u checked the site?? Or is the website scam too? UNBELIEVABLE!!! I dont blame you though, its what some set of pple caused!

1 Like

Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
debbymon3:

I'm waiting for your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't u checked the site?? Or is the website scam too? UNBELIEVABLE!!! I dont blame you though, its what some set of pple caused!

Yes i have seen the website, its registered by UKBA and yes the fee is £5700 and i can understand why it took u this long to post that link, that school is not even listed in the UK university ranking at all, hence the low fees.
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
debbymon3:

Any graduate from that school will struggling to get a job cos that school is not ranked at all in the UK
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
you are so unbelievable, for your information, the school has branches all over EUROPE and in USA! And so many Nigerians has successfully graduated from the school and they are doing so well! I think you are just a bad news! Check out the main school here - http://www.gau.edu.tr/en  and you can scroll down the page to see their schools on different countries,
Re: Study Abroad by atakiti(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2011
thas is how you people(so called critics) often post to discourage some willing people from getting their ambitions realised, i have confirmed the post, the post is real, i have people studying there and they are doing just fine, so stop discouraging pple.
Re: Study Abroad by debbymon3: 5:00pm On May 03, 2011
Thanks so much!
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2011
atakiti:

thas is how you people(so called critics) often post to discourage some willing people from getting their ambitions realised, i have confirmed the post, the post is real, i have people studying there and they are doing just fine, so stop discouraging pple.

You confirm the post or the school? What do u know abt that school? Do u still wonder they charge £5500 for a course that goes for £9000 up in almost all the universities in the UK, that school is not EVEN ranked by any organisation in the UK.

Its easy to collect money and send Nigerians to school thats basically worthless in the name of studying abroad. Stop being greedy and be honest with pple u are sending there.
Re: Study Abroad by atakiti(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2011
@justwise, i actually understand what you are trying to figure out. But you have to understand that the school is just rendering opportunity for the fact that they are celebrating the years of their existence. So why not visit the web sites given above to see for your self? I have friends that studied there, and some are still there studying. So try to confirm before you criticise.
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2011
atakiti:

@justwise, i actually understand what you are trying to figure out. But you have to understand that the school is just rendering opportunity for the fact that they are celebrating the years of their existence. So why not visit the web sites given above to see for your self? I have friends that studied there, and some are still there studying. So try to confirm before you criticise.

You think i have not visited the site? Do u have an idea wat it means to spend millions to study in the UK only to come out with qualification no company will recognise in the UK? I have a friend who lives in Kent and never heard of that school. Lets be careful how we try to 'help' Nigerians.
Re: Study Abroad by atakiti(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2011
@justwise, what are you trying to say? That the school is not real or what? What about the ones in countries like USA, Singapore, Cyprus, China, Guyana, Philipineetc
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2011
atakiti:

@justwise, what are you trying to say? That the school is not real or what? What about the ones in countries like USA, Singapore, Cyprus, China, Guyana, Philipineetc

If u have being following my arguments on this topic, u would have noticed that i checked out the school and stated here that they are registered with UKBA and the fees the poster stated is true. My point is this: £5700 for masters degree in the UK is unheard of, Masters degree courses in the UK for foreign students start from £9000 up to £20,000, for the school to charge that low says alot about the school it self, there are websites that ranks all the universities in the UK but that school is not even listed let alone ranked.

I don't know about their branches in other countries, i'm talking about the UK.
Re: Study Abroad by johnkaro(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2011
debbymon3:

Do you want to study abroad in Europe and Asia in the fields below? At affordable tuition and possible scholarship? Contact kingemmanuel92@ymail.com

Engineering
Law
Medicine
Architecture
MIS
Business
Aviation
Marine Engineering
Deck Management
Accounting
International relations
Nursing
and others,

Thanks for your post. But could you tell us the exact amount that will cost one to gain admission into any of the school you are talking about?
Re: Study Abroad by kedge: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
STUDY ABROAD JUST GOT EASIER

With contacts in Uk, USA, Canada, Newzealand, Barcelona, Sweden, Geneva, Cyprus, Turkey, Malaysia, Dubai, Edinburgh, Dublin, and Mauritius, KEDGE CONSULTING makes admission process a lot easier.

For more information and free counseling contact KEDGE CONSULTING LIMITED on info@kedgeconsultingltd.com, Julius: 08174610296, Nkechi : 08174610298, Shola:08033608831 visit our website www.kedgeconsultingltd.com.
Re: Study Abroad by padron4(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thinking of studying abroad? All you need is just at your finger tips, get free advice, guaranteed admission + visa guidance. Contact support@padronconsulting.com or call: 08148185144 .....your destiny is in your hands, so act now.

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Of Ile-ife Osun State Admission ND/HND 2012/2013 / Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates / Unilag Merit Admission List 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.