Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor (2639 Views)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / REVEALED!!!! How Odumeje Was Disgraced, Arrested In Anambra State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor by Kobojunkiee: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
LikeAking:
When Peter attacked the invaders and Jesus rebuked him.
Here is a man that can command fire from heaven.
If He had done that, would that not have revealed Him a fraud, since the same Jesus Christ taught His disciples the following...

Matthew 5 vs 38-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
...?undecided
Re: See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor by LikeAking: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
If He had done that, would that not have revealed Him a fraud, since the same Jesus Christ taught His disciples the following... ...?undecided

iMAGINE implementing number 39 in Nigeria.

Never practice this part of Jesus Teachings.

Remember Jesus is not Human.
Re: See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor by Kobojunkiee: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2021
LikeAking:

iMAGINE implementing number 39 in Nigeria.
Never practice this part of Jesus Teachings.
Remember Jesus is not Human.
In the book of Acts, Jesus Christ's disciples are written to have practiced it and many of them died eventually. undecided

If you think your life more precious than theirs, tell me, are you a follower of Jesus Christ or justa wannabe? undecided

Jesus Christ told you that if you want to be worthy of Him, you have to be ready to loose your life. So if you do not understand that simple truth, what makes you think that you are one of His? undecided
Re: See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor by LikeAking: 1:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
In the book of Acts, Jesus Christ's disciples are written to have practiced it and many of them died eventually. undecided

If you think your life more precious than theirs, tell me, are you a follower of Jesus Christ or justa wannabe? undecided

Jesus Christ told you that if you want to be worthy of Him, you have to be ready to loose your life. So if you do not understand that simple truth, what makes you think that you are one of His? undecided

Guy, Jesus is not human.

I cant follow all his ways .
Re: See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor by Kobojunkiee: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Guy, Jesus is not human.
I cant follow all his ways .
His disciples were human beings like you and many of them uneducated at that, yet they obeyed the very commandments of Jesus Christ that I posted there. Remember Stephen, from the Book of Acts of the Apostles? undecided

So, if your life is too precious for you, then are you worthy of being a follower of Jesus Christ to begin with? Those who are not worthy waste their time with Him. undecided
Re: See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor by femi4: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Gullible comments up there

Let them stop recording the comedy
Re: See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daGIqD9GMAU
u remember those children that was laughing at Elijah baar head. Elijah spoke a word that lie came out from the bush n ate the children up. Think

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / My Mum Is Threatening To Disown Me Because I Am A Deist / When Hell Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.