Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months (497 Views)

Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months by vpaymoney(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
As a matter of urgency, pls I need info on which of the banks have a very good % if I want to fix 1m upward . God bless you all.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months by VTJN(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
vpaymoney:
As a matter of urgency, pls I need info on which of the banks have a very good % if I want to fix 1m upward . God bless you all.
why not consider a business instead of the rediculous of interest rates
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months by vpaymoney(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
VTJN:
why not consider a business instead of the rediculous of interest rates
The proceeds from my business is what am using bro. All eggs can't be in one basket. Besides, I don't want to be jack of all trades.
Pls I need this info.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months by VTJN(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
vpaymoney:

The proceeds from my business is what am using bro. All eggs can't be in one basket. Besides, I don't want to be jack of all trades.
Pls I need this info.
sterling and access provides the best interest rates

You could go for either of the two
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months by ennyspalace(f): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please, don't put your money in any bank account oo

Go straight to Piggvest

The amazing thing is you can even earn ₦100000 monthly from savings

You still get your 13% Interest after a year

I wonder why people still keep their money in the bank though

Anyway, if you need any help reach out on

/2348061343013

I need to go continue my "Why are not making sales series"

You can also read and gain value

Peace
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months by vpaymoney(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
VTJN:
sterling and access provides the best interest rates

You could go for either of the two
Wow thanks I really appreciate this bro.
I have gotten a lot of offers in the course of the wk also. Some piggyvest kind of. Some say 1.11% per day, some say 13%per annum but I think I should just do with bank for now.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria? 1m For 12 Months by dobnina(f): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
vpaymoney:
Instead of fixed deposit, why not try Treasury bills or Money Market Fund from Standbic bank.
The interest rate is better than fixed deposit.

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturing Hot Plates In Nigeria. / Watch Me Make ₦55,000 In 30 Minutes /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.