Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (29919 Views)

Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / Owerri Jailbreak: Names Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (Updated) / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by funkekemi(f): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

You're an 0su, there are also 0sus at osun prison.
go back to your mum ,your diaper Judy got wet
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
funkekemi:
go back to your mum ,your diaper Judy got wet

0su piggy go drink lamidi Cownu's piss.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Masterkernel1: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
grin
thanks to kanu ,
biafra is heading to the right direction

Look at terrorist sympathetizer preaching! Bubu Haram has added more terror group to the mix up North.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by funkekemi(f): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

0su piggy go drink lamidi Cownu's piss.
like I said your mama is waiting
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by lastmessenger: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
How long will they keep pushing this on front page? Have I not told you guys that these are innocent Igbo boys that was framed up by the police.
Please the useless mod should stop trying. This is an answered prayer to these innocent God children.
In today's Nigeria nobody deserve to be in jail. We all deserve amnesty.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by davillian(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
So it's me that would be walking and looking at people's faces....
Sha give all of them pardon......
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by younglleo: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Imagine how they locked up innocent young and vibrant youths of Igbos, making us slaves in our own land. #NEVERAGAIN
E be like say u dey among

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Kingrefreshed: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
fergie0o1:
PREVIOUS THREADS:

https://www.nairaland.com/6499156/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped#100640930 (36 names released)

https://www.nairaland.com/6499555/owerri-jailbreak-more-names-photos (27 names released)

https://www.nairaland.com/6501087/owerri-jailbreak-names-escaped-prisoners#100684028 (45 names released)

Nigerian Correctional Service

None of them look friendly grin grin grin

Apart from that lady among them. And I've always Wanna ask, where are all those beautiful ladies I saw in Owerri Prison the other time we went for ministration there

I've not seen any of their pictures here grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by karkel(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
allwellsam35:
Hmmmm. Nothing like freedom but they should return back jejeli to avoid another touching story grin
Meanwhile contact me for your Newspaper Publication , Change of name , CAC Ngos Publication and others. Thx.
You are a suspect
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Jamesbally: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
anyamashima:
I be Chinese man cheesy

You must be Chinese Igbo cheesy

NA correct Guy you be.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Stanleyville(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin

Me checking to know if theris someone I know there.....maybe an old time friend I havnt heard from a long time.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Sleekfun: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Some families finally know the location of there missing one ... Now Chidi location is no more China ,it is Owerri prison ... Thanks for the update .
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by GenerationNext: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Imagine how they locked up innocent young and vibrant youths of Igbos, making us slaves in our own land. #NEVERAGAIN
If murderers, rapists and thieves are innocent to you, then let one of them knock on your door.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lol...OKORO GOODLUCK... grin grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by anyamashima(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chinese IPOB i am
Jamesbally:

You must be Chinese Igbo cheesy
NA correct Guy you be.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by JastSiryin(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
Why are they all Igbos undecided
The bigger question is, why do you remain an idiot
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
GenerationNext:

If murderers, rapists and thieves are innocent to you, then let one of them knock on your door.
How did you arrive on those mischievous accusations against them?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by omojesu202(m): 3:38am On Apr 14, 2021
Crazeworld:
Just imagine this rubbish. There's nothing one won't read on Nairaland.

the thing shock me too.
according to him, they're all innocent and vibrant.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by luluman: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2021
triple996:
grin
thanks to kanu ,
biafra is heading to the right direction
Are you starting Biafra with these escapees?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by triple996(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2021
luluman:
Are you starting Biafra with these escapees?
the sarcasm flew past your head
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by karkel(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
allwellsam35:

Lol shebi na me and u...
you know sai your post was such a suspicious one it would land someone in prison
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by blackslayer: 3:15am On Nov 18, 2021
fuuuuck these monkeys from the east are ugly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno / Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.