Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Wizkid's Music Before And Now, Which Do You Prefer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Music Before And Now, Which Do You Prefer? (322 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's Music Video - Essence (Photos, Video) / Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer / "I Respect Wizkid's Music" - Jeezy Praises Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Music Before And Now, Which Do You Prefer? by mynaijadj(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wizkid's music has definitely changed over the years. before he released his latest and 4th studio album titled Made in Lagos. When he hinted at a change of music style and lyrics, fans had no idea the level of change which was very obvious after the album was released.

However many fans especially Nigerians argue if the new style has been able to gain fans’ acceptance like the Baba Nla and Pakurumo kind of songs. Many fans would say they prefer the Wizkid that gave them Ojuelegba, I love my baby, Jaiye Jaiye and the rest while some others will gladly jump on the new songs like Reckless, smile and No Stress.

Fame and fortune has definitely been kind to Wizkid all through his career. 4 albums to his kit and with so many years ahead and so many songs yet to be written or recorded, we wonder if the new style is here to stay.

Which do you prefer? The artiste’s former style versus his new style of music.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7QiLceJSLQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veIK9yEabNc

Re: Wizkid's Music Before And Now, Which Do You Prefer? by falcon01: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
not only Wizkid, I prefer Old music
Re: Wizkid's Music Before And Now, Which Do You Prefer? by vibre: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
None! All I know is he should stop stealing my songs and releasing them as his own. His cup will soon full one day. WizKid!!! Stop stealing my songs.
Re: Wizkid's Music Before And Now, Which Do You Prefer? by Hyland(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
I actually prefer the both.
He is smart. I believe he's new sound is to target the international markets, since he already conquered the local audience.
Something I expected Davido to also do.
But well, we all have different ideas and games.
Re: Wizkid's Music Before And Now, Which Do You Prefer? by Bornsinner7: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Shoes By Flora Launch (video) / Exposed-sad Story About Black Rob Addiction To Drugs, P Daddy & DMX(VIDEO) / Kizz Daniel Celebrates The Birth Of His Twin Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.