Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie (1152 Views)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / Who Else Got An Interview From DPR Today? / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie by Muttex(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
INVITATION TO INTERVIEW AT OXFORD INTERNATIONAL GROUP

Hi ,

Thank you for applying to Oxford.

Your application stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office. You will meet with our Hiring Manager, and two of his team members. The interview will last about 30 minutes. You’ll have the chance to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about our company.

find details below.
• Thursday ....,April 2021. - 10:00 a.m.

Our branch office address:1st Avenue,121 road.C close,Gowon Estate. Egbeda Lagos.

You can call 080.......... for directions. Please Ask for Mr Adeyeye ibukun. or call, as soon as you arrive.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie by clumsydyna: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Muttex:
INVITATION TO INTERVIEW AT OXFORD INTERNATIONAL GROUP

Hi ,

Thank you for applying to Oxford.

Your application stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office. You will meet with our Hiring Manager, and two of his team members. The interview will last about 30 minutes. You’ll have the chance to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about our company.

find details below.
• Thursday ....,April 2021. - 10:00 a.m.

Our branch office address:1st Avenue,121 road.C close,Gowon Estate. Egbeda Lagos.

You can call 080.......... for directions. Please Ask for Mr Adeyeye ibukun. or call, as soon as you arrive.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Don't waste your time, I have been to that office and even the one at lekki. These guys just find nice ways of trying to look good.

1 Like

Re: House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie by Swealy: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gee those people are not serious

1 Like

Re: House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie by Muttex(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2021
clumsydyna and Sweely, Thank you in fact i really appreciate your responses.
Re: House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie by Brozok: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021
They always post vacancies as if they are recruiting d whole nigeria . waste of time & money.
Re: House Please Is This Job For Real? I Got An Interview From Oxford Peak Propertie by pete1234: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Save your t fare

(1) (Reply)

Remote Job Int'l / Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja / How to Get a Nursing Job in the UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.