Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Actress Rita Edochie Supporters Drag Her For Laying Curses On Them For Not Havin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Edochie Supporters Drag Her For Laying Curses On Them For Not Havin (347 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rita Edochie Supporters Drag Her For Laying Curses On Them For Not Havin by adahzionblog: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Actress Rita Edochie Supporters Drag Her For Laying Curses On Them For Not Having Forgiving Heart Towards Ada Jesus On Time

Actress Rita Edochie took to her Instagram record to lay curses on the individuals who lay abuses on her for not being pardoning towards joke artist, Ada Jesus on schedule.
Review that the entertainer had freely uncovered that she has excused Ada Jesus for every one of the awful words the debilitated Ada said to her.

Indeed, her devotees who figured they reserve the privilege to challenge her for not being forgiving from the outset have kept on hauling the actress.

Following this, Rita Edochie took to her page to drop a sensation loaded with curses on swaying tongues even as she upheld it with a video on Instagram as she lay condemnations on the individuals who think it is pretty much as simple as ABC to pardon the individuals who wrong us.

“IF WHAT / HAVOC ADA JESUS DID TO ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS OK / COOL WITH YOU, MAY IT HAPPEN TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT SAW THE TRUTH AND DECIDED TO WANG TONGUE ON MY PAGE.
IF I DIDN’T FORGIVE ADA YOU WILL BE TALKING SO LET IT BEFALL YOU AMD YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IJMN”

Her devotees responding consequently, are constant as they drag her significantly more under her remark segment.

https://adahzionblog.com/actress-rita-edochie-supporters-drag-her-for-laying-curses-on-them-for-not-having-forgiving-heart-towards-ada-jesus-on-time/

Re: Actress Rita Edochie Supporters Drag Her For Laying Curses On Them For Not Havin by donbachi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
I think sey,na for only movies she wicked.
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Supporters Drag Her For Laying Curses On Them For Not Havin by immortalcrown(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
According to Rita Edochie's statement in a video she shared, she has forgiven Ada. It is true she first harmed her reputation before forgiving her. But let us be careful not to do the same thing. She too should be careful at this moment. She mixes things up with her actions and statements. But at least, she changed her mind early enough by saying she has forgiven Ada. What of Ada that refused to change her own mind for more than one year and we still begged for her to be forgiven?

(1) (Reply)

Woli Arole Interrupts Gospel Performance Because Audience Refuse To Stand Up / People Offered To Donate Kidney For Ada Jesus But She Doesn't Need A Transplant / Rate Desmond Elliott's Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.