Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them (747 Views)

Lady Who Spent 23 Years Keeping Nails Crowned 2020 World Longest Nails (photos) / Indian World Record Holder For The Longest Nails Finally Cuts Them. See Photos! / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by Otelo: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021

Re: Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by Otelo: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
interesting
Re: Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by donstan18: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Now she can finger herself the way she wants.
Re: Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
How she take dey clean yansh? Toilet paper and that spray no dey do justice. This is why if you be my babe and you get long nails I no dey collect food from you . No matter what. I dey imagine shit between the nails.

You can now puke
Re: Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by Johnkay01: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by candyguyofficia(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
The picture with the long nail is disgusting even the present pic the nail is still too long. Well her life her choice
Re: Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by donbachi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
She wan begin garri.
Re: Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them by illicit(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Did she ever work

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes A Set Of Twins On His 27th Birthday (photos) / I Didn’t Buy Anything With My Money Two Months After Bbnaija- Dorathy / Justin Bieber Struggled Too But Kept Pushing [touching Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.