Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bukola Saraki For President 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki For President 2023 (1074 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by MimiBiggs(f): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2021

Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by Jostoman: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
A Very quiet and peaceful man.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by helinues: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by ScamHunter: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
I can't believe southerners are so naive. If you believe Fulani will give up power to anyone that's not Fulani extremist, you're a joker.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by Penguin2: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
ScamHunter:
I can't believe southerners are so naive. If you believe Fulani will give up power to anyone that's not Fulani extremist, you're a joker.

That’s where Saraki comes in.

The Igbo will not vote a Yoruba man.

Neither will the Yoruba vote for an Igbo man.

But the two regions can rally round Saraki together with the MiddleBelt to make sure another radical Fulani doesn’t get there.

Saraki will always be my man.

So if Malami succeeds in deporting Atiku, then Saraki/Obi2023 is game.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by ScamHunter: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s where Saraki comes in.

The Igbo will not vote a Yoruba man.

Neither will the Yoruba vote for an Igbo man.

But the two regions can rally round Saraki together with the MiddleBelt to make sure another radical Fulani doesn’t get there.

Saraki will always be my man.

So if Malami succeeds in deporting Atiku, then Saraki/Obi2023 is game.

That's a big joke. Saraki is nothing close to Fulani supremacist that can continue their conquest of Nigeria. Neither is Atiku one. 2023 will shock Nigerians with someone like El Rufai. He is the perfect Jihadist for the job.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by Penguin2: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
ScamHunter:

That's a big joke. Saraki is nothing close to Fulani supremacist that can continue their conquest of Nigeria. Neither is Atiku one. 2023 will shock Nigerians with someone like El Rufai. He is the perfect Jihadist for the job.

That’s why I said we need to rally round somebody that is not a Fulani supremacist like Saraki and even Atiku.

If the entire South and the MiddleBelt can unite against the core north, then there’s nothing they can do.

They will be roundly defeated.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by techmo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Saraki is partly Fulani and partly Yoruba

Anyways Goodluck to him

BAT 2023

SWAGA 2023

On Tinubu's mandate I stand

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by ScamHunter: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s why I said we need to rally round somebody that is not a Fulani supremacist like Saraki and even Atiku.

If the entire South and the MiddleBelt can unite against the core north, then there’s nothing they can do.

They will be roundly defeated.
It will be rigged as usual.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by rex444(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Saraki and Peter Obi has always been my choice for a better tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President 2023 by HOVER206: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
He would likely be my choice

(1) (Reply)

40 Cattle Die After Eating Poisonous Grass In Taraba / VIDEO: Godwin Obaseki Rejects Oshiomhole And Ize-iyamu's Congratulatory Message / Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.