Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) (402 Views)

Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Gospelpreacher1: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pentagon scientists have invented a microchip that once inserted under the skin will detect if the patient develops Covid-19.

And they have also developed a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the patient’s blood through a dialysis machine.

Researchers at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) say they have been working for years on ways to prevent and to end pandemics.

Their work on the microchip was revealed on 60 Minutes on CBS on Sunday night.

Retired Colonel Matt Hepburn, an army infectious disease physician leading DARPA’s response to the pandemic, showed off the technology on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gxZ8fpgkj0

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-covid-microchip-blood-virus-b1830372.html?amp

Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
I Laugh and pity those who do not see nor understand where this Covid is leading to..

A Chip under under your skin!!!
The antichrist is raging to burst on the Scene.
The Beast System is ready and being subtley introduced

All that is Holding them is the Shout of Trumpet of Heaven!

Sorry if you are still blind to all these.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Last last...una shaa wan put microchip for our body....Kolework..

I was about to call Mr righteousness2, but he already jumped on the beat before I clicked enter
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by lahp(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Laugh and pity those who do not see nor understand where this Covid is leading to..

you wey no dy blind hope say no be ur over righteousness go pull u out of heaven
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
advanceDNA:
Last last...una shaa wan put microchip for our body....Kolework..

I was about to call Mr righteousness2, but he already jumped on the beat before I clicked enter
grin
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
lahp:

you wey no dy blind hope say no be ur over righteousness go pull u out of heaven
Boy leave the preacher and give your own opinion. We are all preachers one way or the other. It's d topic that differs grin
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
I'd rather draw a nice beautiful tattoo on my inkless skin than take this covid chip grin
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Danny50: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Las las pastor chris was right after all.
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by obonujoker(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lol.... 666 microchip grin
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Rickcutie(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
interesting.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

I stand with you. Everything is unveiling before our very eye.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Bible people are coming now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pentagon Unveils Microchip That Senses Covid In The Body( Pics) by Livelystone01: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
Bible people are coming now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is not about bible people, it is something that is beyond the ordinary mind.

Imagine they said "we been working on how to handle pandemics for years now..." When was the last pandemic recorded?

This covid is a way to express their secrets.

I told my boss to take their virus away, he was like, "why"? I said "if all of you take the shot, then I don't need it".
He knows I don't bluff. I am even trying to leave that place anytime now.

How can you give me a vaccine that is still experimental? The vaccines around the world were all approved under emergency order. The reason why the companies are not liable for any side effects.

(1) (Reply)

The Pains Of War: Aftermath Of The World War II- Bombing Of Nagasaki / Ukraine Capital Under Seige Tonight / Brace For Putin’s Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.