Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Some One Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some One Help Me (1054 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Help Me by Courage22121: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please i bought some things online from Lagos and I’m in delta and the vendor used God is good motors and gave me an app for tracking and I have been tracking since last week Friday and nothing! I don’t even understand how the app works and I’m being very impatient and due to that I had a quarrel with the vendor and things have been messy. Please if you can help explain pls do.

Re: Some One Help Me by depure(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where exactly did he waybill it I mean the address here in Lagos and what is the vendor phone no
Re: Some One Help Me by Courage22121: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
depure:
Where exactly did he waybill it I mean the address here in Lagos and what is the vendor phone no
the guy nor just give me good information. Just sent me receipt and told me to track it on the app
Re: Some One Help Me by Courage22121: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
depure:
the guy nor just give me good information. Just sent me receipt and told me to track it on the app,no phone number to call,nothing !
Re: Some One Help Me by aieromon(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Courage22121:
Please i bought some things online from Lagos and I’m in delta and the vendor used God is good motors and gave me an app for tracking and I have been tracking since last week Friday and nothing! I don’t even understand how the app works and I’m being very impatient and due to that I had a quarrel with the vendor and things have been messy. Please if you can help explain pls do.

Calm down, the package left Lagos today. You will receive a SMS from GIG Logistics informing you on pickup when the package eventually arrives in your local GiGL station.

Keep tracking....
Re: Some One Help Me by depure(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Have you received it

Courage22121:
the guy nor just give me good information. Just sent me receipt and told me to track it on the app,no phone number to call,nothing !
Re: Some One Help Me by Courage22121: 7:23am On May 15, 2021
depure:

Have you received it

yes thanks

(1) (Reply)

International Passport Online Application Enquiry/guarantor Form / Car Rental In Nigeria / Ur Commercial Bus Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.