Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

#justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. (1217 Views)

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Bharekta: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
A female student ” Lufuno ” of mbilwi high school Limpopo has committed suicide bluebloodz.com has learned.

According to reports gathered, Lufuno was subjected to constant bullying, suffered beating of various kinds , and mockery .

In a statement, Lufuno’s father disclosed that the abuse has been ongoing,but the school never did anything about the matter after it was reported.

Lufuno was said to have committed suicide after another round of bullying. Earlier she was said to have cried for help on facebook.

SOURCE : https://bluebloodz.com/index.php/2021/04/13/justiceforlufuno-trends-as-bullied-female-high-school-student-commits-suicide-justiceforlulu

Cc Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by lilvicky68(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Speechless..infact I'm out of letters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by vibre: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ordinary bullying she went and killed herself. Weaklings everywhere.
Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wait o

1 Like

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Bharekta: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
vibre:
Ordinary bullying she went and killed herself. Weaklings everywhere.

How is bullying ordinary

1 Like

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Life1230: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bullying is a very serious issue

1 Like

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bharekta:

How is bullying ordinary
so bullying is extraordinary bah? me wey Dem bully for sch did i kill myself?

1 Like

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Karlovych: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed RIP to her, I never knew ugly and shapeless ladies resort to bullying good looking ones to feel good about themselves, even the woke father didn't bother to deal with it by taking the girl out from that school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Bharekta: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

so bullying is extraordinary bah? me wey Dem bully for sch did i kill myself?

Bullying is traumatic....Good thing you were able to survive and protect your mental health from it. But then your strength or ability to survive it shouldn't be used as a yardstick to measure someone else's.....
Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Bharekta: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Life1230:
Bullying is a very serious issue

Most people obviously do not know this.
Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bharekta:

Bullying is traumatic....Good thing you were able to survive and protect your mental health from it. But then your strength or ability to survive it shouldn't be used as a yardstick to measure someone else's.....
you're right tho. happy weekend to you

1 Like

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Bharekta: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

you're right tho. happy weekend to you

grin
Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by 6ixT8: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2021
bullying is one thing we all have experienced while growing up...

this remind me of the guy I swapped my brick game with, in exchange for a spooled toy car. Bobo threatening me untop my game. many numerous incident alike; all this happened cos I was naive and couldn't report all this bullshit.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Bharekta: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
6ixT8:
bullying is one thing we all have experienced while growing up...

this remind me of the guy I swapped my brick game with, in exchange for a spooled toy car. Bobo threatening me untop my game. many numerous incident alike; all this happened cos I was naive and couldn't report all this bullshit.

grin how then did you deal with it ?? Hope you don't mind sharing.
Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by 6ixT8: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bharekta:

grin how then did you deal with it ?? Hope you don't mind sharing.

I chop big L. This made me to hate the guy(s) all my years in the area until we left the hood. All was possible because he was stronger than me. My regret was not reporting it to anyone. angry

1 Like

Re: #justiceforlufuno Trends As Bullied Female High School Student Commits Suicide. by Bharekta: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=6ixT8 post=100967864]

I chop big L. This made me to hate the guy(s) all my years in the area until we left the hood. All was possible because he was stronger than me. My regret was not reporting it to anyone.

Hahahahaha........ Thank you for sharing..... cool

Not speaking out is a very serious problem too...... Although this girl's circumstance, she spoke out - by reporting the issue to her dad, who then conveyed it to the school management, but was ignored.

(1) (Reply)

Female Lawyer Unleashes Thugs On Tenants, Landlord Cries Out / 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Murder Of Three Members Of Rival Group / A Nigerian Soldier Shoots Okada Man, Kills Nursing Mother, Baby Over N200 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.