Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant (248 Views)

Atiku Dg Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds / Zamfara Bandits Abduct 35, Kill 10 After Pocketing ₦15m Peace Levy / Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by blamingthedevil: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
who tweeted via @callmerahila, said Sowore and his lawyer, Tope Akinyode, applied for a grant in her name but the funds were not released to her.

She wrote, “@YeleSowore, it’s sad that you of all people could take advantage of my predicament. I went to prison last year November over #EndSARS but you decided to apply for a grant in my name without informing me, before, during, and after the application was made.

“Fast forward to January, I found out that a grant was applied for in my name but since you @YeleSowore was in detention I had to ask your lawyer @TopeAkinyod because I found out that he was the lawyer involved in the process.

“First, you admitted that a grant was applied for in my name through the late Innocent Chukwuma but you are not sure he submitted the application till his death. You also raised concerns that it is possible that the late Innocent submitted the application and someone went behind your back to get the funds. This sounds absolutely unbelievable, especially coming from a man of your kind who would cross seven seas to unravel a mystery.

https://punchng.com/activist-accuses-sowore-of-pocketing-endsars-grant/

Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by Baawaa(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Did Sowore among Endsar protesters
Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by blamingthedevil: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Baawaa:
Did Sowore among Endsar protesters

Hahahaha...so you were not in this country in October, 2020

1 Like

Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by optionalY09: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wetin concern Sowore with this matter now and how are we sure that was the real Tosin Adeniji
Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by Life1230: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wahala everywhere
Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by bhella10: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
optionalY09:
Wetin concern Sowore with this matter now and how are we sure that was the real Tosin Adeniji
Let him face his warrant. He's a fake news merchant himself. He should have a taste of the pills he dishes out.
Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by optionalY09: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
bhella10:
Let him face his warrant. He's a fake news merchant himself. He should have a taste of the pills he dishes out.

ure just an idiot
Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by epondudu: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kai,,,,we are the ENEMIES OF OURSELVES. The youth will do worse if given power.
Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by Okoroawusa: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
It will never be well with anyone directly or indirectly involved in #ENDSARS
Re: Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant by Beremx(f): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sowore 2 :Kogi Deputy Governor 2

X or over 2.5
Odds: 1.94
Stakes: 1000 naira

The game is getting interesting

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Fayemi In Ado-Ekiti / BREAKING: Security Agents Lock NASS Gate, Deny Protesting Lawyers Entry / Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.