Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Pains As A Result Of The Current Situation Of Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pains As A Result Of The Current Situation Of Nigeria (271 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pains As A Result Of The Current Situation Of Nigeria by Connected1: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
I am writing with a broken heart, majority of the people that tutored me about obeying God's words while I was still tender are now the ones benefitting from the proceeds of CyberCrime directly or indirectly with their families.
It's difficult surviving in Nigeria without indulging in any form of crime, I earn the minimum wage and it's way too small for survival.
I don't go to church anymore because all I find there are evil people including the men at the pulpits and it makes me fill up with anger each time I hear them say what they do not practice.
My parents are not rich but they made sure we never lacked in the aspect of feeding and I respect them for that but my regrets now is being raised well by my Good parents, I find it difficult to cope in this damaged economy.
I do not know if I can continue any longer.
Re: My Pains As A Result Of The Current Situation Of Nigeria by WorkDesQ: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
If you will believe and trust me to lead you for one year. After this duration you will be a millionaire... I won't force you. If you have as little faith as a mustard seed and commit just 12 months to a project, you will see the impact in your life within 4 weeks of joining.

Check my threads. If it interests you, message me on WhatsApp
Re: My Pains As A Result Of The Current Situation Of Nigeria by Connected1: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Ok Sir

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Trapped While Trying To Sneak Into The House To Catch Her Man Cheatin / My Highest Fear / Nigeria Extends Naira Incentive Offer To Boost Diaspora Inflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.