Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Who Is Your High Priest? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your High Priest? (637 Views)

Why Did The High Priest Think Jesus Blasphemed? / Who Is Jesus? - Our High Priest. Tani Jesu Nse? Olori Alufa Nla Wa. / Why Did God Choose Aaron As High Priest And Not Moses? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

This is what YHVH says: "stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'we will not walk in it'. Jer 6:16.

We have a King. Matthew 5:35. Yahushua Messiah is the King and we are are His subjects.
Yahushua the Messiah is the Master and we, his saints, are his servants.

We have a High Priest. Yahushua the Messiah is our High Priest. (Hebrews 7-10). All believers are priests under our Master, Yahushua the Messiah. (1 Peter 2:5, 9.).

As priests, what do we today? Do we offer the blood of animals and burnt offering? Certainly not! We offer the fruits of our lips...praises to our Father through our Master and High Priest, Yahushua the Messiah, by living righteous life, by proclaiming his name and by disseminating his truth. (Hosea 14:2; Mal 1:11; Rom 12:1; Heb 13:15).

This is the Kingdom which I, Elated177, belong to. You?

I don't belong to a kingdom, where a man is the king and his wife, a queen, his children...princes and princesses...while the people in the pew are his subjects, slaves, servants, etc.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

We, the saints, servants and messengers of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth, must continue to infuriate and frustrate the forces of wickedness with our purity, holiness, honesty, truthfulness and righteousness. Let us continue to abstain from sexual immorality. If you are married, stick with you spouse and never engage in adultery. If you are single, maintain abstinence till you get married.

Unlike us, the servants of Satan and the demons keep their masters happy with the sinful acts they engage in.

Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, let us continue to frustrate and infuriate the kingdom of wickedness with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

You will not understand why I am saying this until you start traversing the Righteous Path.

Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2021
OK i'll prefer this thread it's like this place is not clouded with much argumentators!
So i'll bring your two questions here and answer them!

elated177:
How do we recognize the God that made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, maxindahouse? Among all the Gods claiming to be the Creator, how do we identity the one that is saying the truth, maxindahouse?

The two questions are one!

All the Gods of the nations are fallen angels, the only true God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. While those demons are trying to impersonate the most high God He often stands out as a God of an organized people that's the implications of the phrase "God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob" the whole world back then knows these race as an organized people with principles. It's not about the wonders that God is distinguish Himself other Gods (demons) can do likewise whether you call it miracle or signs.
In each generation the God of Abraham always inform His people before hand about what will happen and how they will be rest assured that He is with them. So while other nations are panicking due to unforeseen occurrences the worshipers of the God of Abraham are always at peace of mind because their God would have informed them ahead of the impending troubles.

So how do we IDENTIFY the true God today?

It's not by any spectacular display because Jesus said that's what Satan's agents will take as a matter of serious concern {Matthew 7:21-23} rather it's the evidence of God's Holy Spirit in the midst of His worshipers that will serve as their IDENTIFYING MARK! John 13:34-35
So wherever you can find people from different races throughout the earth coming together to promote LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} know that the God that's able to gather imperfect people from all races to reflect all these qualities as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers must be the one and only true God! Micah 4:1-3

ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS, BUDDHISTS, MUSLIMS and all other religions claiming Christians can never reflect these qualities because there is no demon no matter how smart it could be that can organize imperfect humans from different tribes, races, languages, ethnic groups, skin colours, status, educational background and so on then make them produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit, my friend it's impossible! Matthew 7:16-18

So that's what the ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS can't refute because they're seeing all these qualities not in individuals but whenever JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES converge, everyone will notice all these qualities of God's Holy Spirit" Matthew 5:13-16

Whoever wants to criticize this fact will continue arguing blindly with the ATHEISTS because God never promised any other sign except what i'm telling you!

No man can see God and continue living but you can perceive His presence in the midst of His WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK i'll prefer this thread it's like this place is not clouded with much argumentators!

Mmhmm!
Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 10:27am On May 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All the Gods of the nations are fallen angels, the only true God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. While those demons are trying to impersonate the most high God He often stands out as a God of an organized people that's the implications of the phrase "God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob" the whole world back then knows these race as an organized people with principles. It's not about the wonders that God is distinguish Himself other Gods (demons) can do likewise whether you call it miracle or signs.
In each generation the God of Abraham always inform His people before hand about what will happen and how they will be rest assured that He is with them. So while other nations are panicking due to unforeseen occurrences the worshipers of the God of Abraham are always at peace of mind because their God would have informed them ahead of the impending troubles.

It's not by any spectacular display because Jesus said that's what Satan's agents will take as a matter of serious concern {Matthew 7:21-23} rather it's the evidence of God's Holy Spirit in the midst of His worshipers that will serve as their IDENTIFYING MARK! John 13:34-35
So wherever you can find people from different races throughout the earth coming together to promote LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} know that the God that's able to gather imperfect people from all races to reflect all these qualities as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers must be the one and only true God! Micah 4:1-3

ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS, BUDDHISTS, MUSLIMS and all other religions claiming Christians can never reflect these qualities because there is no demon no matter how smart it could be that can organize imperfect humans from different tribes, races, languages, ethnic groups, skin colours, status, educational background and so on then make them produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit, my friend it's impossible! Matthew 7:16-18

So that's what the ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS can't refute because they're seeing all these qualities not in individuals but whenever JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES converge, everyone will notice all these qualities of God's Holy Spirit" Matthew 5:13-16

Whoever wants to criticize this fact will continue arguing blindly with the ATHEISTS because God never promised any other sign except what i'm telling you!

No man can see God and continue living but you can perceive His presence in the midst of His WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12

Just saw this and will respond.
Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 11:56am On May 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Read the following carefully.

Deuteronomy 4: 5 See, I have taught you decrees and laws as YHVH my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it. 6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, “Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.” 7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way YHVH our God is near us whenever we pray to him? 8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?

2 Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, Sovereign YHVH! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears. 23 And who is like your people Israel—the one nation on earth that God went out to redeem as a people for himself, and to make a name for himself, and to perform great and awesome wonders by driving out nations and their gods from before your people, whom you redeemed from Egypt? 24 You have established your people Israel as your very own forever, and you, Lord, have become their God.

Organized people? Hilarious! And he said that is what "the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." meant. Chai! Ludicrous! Maxindahouse, who are you trying to brainwash? Me, Elated177? Ihe efu!

Haven't you heard that there is no hierarchy among the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah?

The Scriptures are all filled with miracles and signs and you are saying what, exactly?

What was Yahushua the Messiah saying here:

John 14: 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

What was our brother, apostle Paul talking about here?

1 Corinthians 4: 19 But I will come to you very soon, if the Lord is willing, and then I will find out not only how these arrogant people are talking, but what power they have. 20 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.

If demons can perform signs and miracles, is it getting some people to arrange others and mind control them in an organized manner that they can't do? Hilarious!

Did the fact that Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses and Aaron at the beginning, discourage Moses and Aaron from doing what the Father in heaven instructed them to do? What happened to the magic of Jannes and Jambres a few steps into the race?

Even Jannes and Jambres cried out:

Exodus 8: 18 But when the magicians tried to produce gnats by their secret arts, they could not. Since the gnats were on people and animals everywhere, 19 the magicians said to Pharaoh, “This is the finger of God.” But Pharaoh’s heart was hard and he would not listen, just as the Lord had said.

Maxindahouse, the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty and that of his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is about Power, love, joy, peace, purity, holiness, honesty, righteousness, truthfulness. These attributes are all found in and among all his saints.

The saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world will not fight against anyone with physical knives or swords, guns, wood or stones. And they will not exchange physical blows with anyone. However, we have been given Power to fight spiritual wars - to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant. The impact of such spiritual warfares in the physical cannot be overemphasized.

Jeremiah 1: 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”

MaxInDHouse:

Matthew 7: 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

You keep quoting Scriptures without considering the context. Here the Messiah emphasized the importance of obedience to the Commandments of the Father.

The presence of the Set-apart Spirit of the Father in heaven in and among his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives in this world will be made manifest in POWER, joy, love, faith, peace, purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness, righteousness, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

The Power and Might which the Father in heaven used his prophets of old to display did not end with the coming of his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah. Nope! It is still his same Spirit. Such Power and Might are even more in his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives now because of the coming of the Messiah and the in-dwelling of his Spirit in us.

Maxindahouse, you delude yourself if you think Micah 4:1-3 described your group.

Micah 4: 1 In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and peoples will stream to it.
2 Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion, the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. 3 He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. 4 Everyone will sit under their own vine and under their own fig tree,
and no one will make them afraid, for the Lord Almighty has spoken. 5 All the nations may walk in the name of their gods, but we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.

Did you forget verses 4 and 5? What about the remaining portion of the chapter? Keep deluding yourself.

MaxInDHouse:

What do you mean by "not in individuals"? Are you saying that the joy, love, peace, mildness, gentleness, patience, goodness and self-control which you highlighted above cannot
be found in the individual members of your group? Are you saying that such qualities can only be found when your members gather? Ehehehehe!

MaxInDHouse:

Who is an atheist? What does an atheist want? What is an atheist looking for?

MaxInDHouse:

Isaiah 44: 24 “This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself, 25 who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners,
who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,26 who carries out the words of his servants and fulfills the predictions of his messengers, who says of Jerusalem, ‘It shall be inhabited,’ of the towns of Judah, ‘They shall be rebuilt,’ and of their ruins, ‘I will restore them,’

It will continue to be everyone with his or her own energy and talent, star and glory.

Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2021
elated177:
If demons can perform signs and miracles, is it getting some people to arrange others and mind control them in an organized manner that they can't do? Hilarious!
This is where the ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS are having upper hand whenever you engage them in arguments!

All you want to do is talk about spectacular signs whereas the sign God talked about totally differs from that.
Demons can perform signs and wonders but they can never organize imperfect humans to reflect the qualities of God's Holy Spirit!
WHY?
Because they're in control of all the natural forces so they have the power to manipulate things {Job 1:16} but when it comes to catching humans (Created in God's image) the demons don't have God's Holy Spirit therefore since they can't give what they don't have then they can never organize imperfect humans to reflect the qualities of God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 7:16-18

What was written in the Bible book of Isaiah and Micah can only be possible if God's Holy Spirit is at work! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

As for greater works Jesus promised, no human can do one percent of the miracle Jesus performed but if you want to dispute that well the floor is open at least Jesus restored the body parts of amputees, that's something no man not even the ATHEISTS questioning you can refute if you can find someone to perform such works.

The works Jesus was referring to was the preaching and teaching work!

Jesus only preached within the bothers of Israel but Jehovah's Witnesses have gone throughout the globe!

Jesus only had disciples in Israel but Jehovah's Witnesses have gathered millions from different races globally.

Jesus only speak Hebrew but Jehovah's Witnesses are speaking in all the languages on planet earth.

Throughout his life and ministry Jesus was only able to gather about 500 disciples but Jehovah's Witnesses are now numbering millions.

Jesus only preached and taught using scrolls but Jehovah's Witnesses are now using the internet.

YES with Faith they have done greater works than what Jesus did! John 14:12 smiley
Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 8:30pm On May 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is where the ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS are having upper hand whenever you engage them in arguments!

Why are you fixated on atheists and agnostics? You who claim to be a follower of the Messiah have not even been able to show yourself worthy each time we meet on this platform and you are yapping about atheists and agnostics having an upper hand. What upper hand. I have told you that there are no atheists on this forum.

MaxInDHouse:

All you want to do is talk about spectacular signs whereas the sign God talked about totally differs from that.

Spectacular signs. Ehehehehe! I laugh in Mbaise!

Let me tell you, maxindahouse, if by "spectacular" you mean extraordinary or especially great, if that's the context you are referring to, then hear you these:

To live a life of purity in the world is a spectacular sign.

To live an honest life in the midst of so many dishonest people is a spectacular sign.

To live a life of holiness in an environment filled with so many who bask and revel in unholiness is a spectacular sign.

To live a life of truthfulness in an environment filled with so many people who not only drink untruthfulness like water, but cherish and celebrate those who do the same, is a spectacular sign.

To live a life of righteousness in an environment where so many people abhor righteousness and at the time swim in, cherish and celebrate unrighteousness, is a spectacular sign.

To have an extraordinary peace and joy in your soul, spirit and body in an environment where so many people work tirelessly - in futility, of course - to project sadness and sorrow to you, is a spectacular sign.

To walk in uprightness in an environment where people detest uprightness is a spectacular sign.

Should I continue?

Now, there is an extraordinarily extraordinary reward from the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows. And what is it?

Here it is, maxindahouse.

To be favoured by the Creator of heaven and earth, so much so that his natural phenomena and the laws that govern them respond to you, is so spectacularly spectacular. Ehehehehe!

MaxInDHouse:

Demons can perform signs and wonders but they can never organize imperfect humans to reflect the qualities of God's Holy Spirit!
WHY?

He has changed his tongue. Maxindahouse, your forked tongue eh! Chai! This is not what you said earlier.

Look at what you said earlier:

MaxInDHouse:

the people see God physically so if God is around the evidence will be perceived in the way and manner those under his control will be doing thing in an organized and orderly manner. Of course Jesus never meant that people will see him physically after he dropped his human form!

any group of people well organized

And my response to your assertions:

elated177:

There are many occult groups out there where the members do things in highly organized and orderly manner, are they also of Yahushua the Messiah? Mind you, I have not said that your group is an occult group. I only followed the line of your reasoning.

Of course the demons cannot make anyone reflect the qualities of the Spirit of the Father in heaven. Nope! Such qualities - purity, holiness, honesty, truthfulness, righteousness, etc - can't be found in the demons. I never said the contrary.

However, that was not what you said earlier.

MaxInDHouse:

Because they're in control of all the natural forces so they have the power to manipulate things

The natural phenomena and the laws that govern them are completely in the hands and under the control of their Maker, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth. Whatever else you are saying is meaningless.

Isaiah 5: 20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Una don already tire. Una just dey waste time.

MaxInDHouse:

but when it comes to catching humans (Created in God's image) the demons don't have God's Holy Spirit therefore since they can't give what they don't have then they can never organize imperfect humans to reflect the qualities of God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 7:16-18

Mr forked tongue. You have twisted your earlier assertion. Ihe efu! I have taken care of this above.

MaxInDHouse:

As for greater works Jesus promised, no human can do one percent of the miracle Jesus performed but if you want to dispute that well the floor is open at least Jesus restored the body parts of amputees, that's something no man not even the ATHEISTS questioning you can refute if you can find someone to perform such works.

Yahushua the Messiah is God and he alone can do what God can do. Whatever power he bestows on his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives in this world is entirely his prerogative. No servant of Yahushua the Messiah can do beyond what he has allowed him to do. No saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah should do what he or she has not been mandated by him to do. Like I said somewhere, even if a follower of Yahushua the Messiah plucked the moon and placed it on the palms of a wicked and perverse people, they will not be converted.

Ihe onye nwere ka ọ na enye.
Ihe onye ma ka ọ na ekwu. Simple.

There are no atheists on nairaland.

MaxInDHouse:

The works Jesus was referring to was the preaching and teaching work!

Jesus only preached within the bothers of Israel but Jehovah's Witnesses have gone throughout the globe!

Jesus only had disciples in Israel but Jehovah's Witnesses have gathered millions from different races globally.

Jesus only speak Hebrew but Jehovah's Witnesses are speaking in all the languages on planet earth.

Throughout his life and ministry Jesus was only able to gather about 500 disciples but Jehovah's Witnesses are now numbering millions.

Jesus only preached and taught using scrolls but Jehovah's Witnesses are now using the internet.

YES with Faith they have done greater works than what Jesus did! John 14:12 smiley

Man-made teachings. Neither Yahushua the Messiah nor the apostles said anything remotely close to what you stated above. Could it be why you never gave any Scriptural backing? Are those the dreams you people tell one another? Ehehehehe!

Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 77: 16 The waters saw you, God, the waters saw you and writhed; the very depths were convulsed. 17 The clouds poured down water, the heavens resounded with thunder;
your arrows flashed back and forth. 18 Your thunder was heard in the whirlwind, your lightning lit up the world; the earth trembled and quaked. 19 Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters,
though your footprints were not seen. 20 You led your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 4:41pm On May 07, 2021
How far, maxindahouse?
Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 4:28pm On May 11, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As the saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah, begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, let us continue to honor our Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, the only omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent God, with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness. Obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty produces the Light in us. We must understand that the forces of wickedness - forces of darkness - are infuriated and frustrated by this Light.

Let us do well to remember that we engage in spiritual warfare and not physical ones fought with physical knives, wood, guns or stones. Our armors are:

*** Regular intake of the Living Word of the Father, which is the Sword of the Spirit.

*** The belt of Truth round the waist --- the Truth will always set us free. Let us continue to hold on to the Truth. Let us continue to speak the truth always.

*** The breast plate of righteousness. As we continue to fix our eyes on our High Priest, Yahushua the Messiah, let us continue to teach and obey the Ten Commandments, which he embodies. Let us continue to be mindful of our foreheads and the deeds of our hands.

*** Shield of faith. HE who has promised is faithful. He will neither leave nor forsake us, his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives.

The helmet of salvation. YAH's Salvation is our cover. No spiritual father or spiritual mother is necessary.

Our ever-ready boots for evangelism must always be in good shape. That is, let us never stop disseminating the Truth and proclaiming the Name of the Father in heaven.

May our Father in heaven continue to help and strengthen us as we journey through this life.

Re: Who Is Your High Priest? by elated177: 3:02am On May 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Ehehehehe!

If you are angered by the kind of messages being disseminated here - i.e you feel I am criticizing you and your spiritual fathers and mothers - do yourself a favor, steer clear of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty. Stop using and twisting them to enrich yourself. Simple.

The Word of YHVH Almighty has no respect or regard for anyone, irrespective of his or her status. Neither does the Truth. So, if you don't want to be disgraced - not that they have any shame, anyway - or be disagreed with, leave the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty alone and go start up another business.

However, if you believe you are right and I am wrong and that these messages are not from the Creator of heaven and earth, then let us meet, face each other, look each other in the eye and argue it out.

Spiritual authority has no regard for age, status or academic qualifications.

Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (Reply)

A Giant Replica Of Noah's Ark In Ipswich / The Lords Chosen Programme: God Has Sworn To Bless You. 31st July & 1st Aug / INSIDE LIFE: PASTOR Bathe For Ladies Naked In Church At Crossover Night For Deli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.