Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest (39627 Views)

Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by mrfreestuff: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
fergie001:

AIT

Good job.

When will EFCC arrest those responsible for the sugar and cement scandals?
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Lordave: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:
cool

They now have him under their control.. no more noise from him, if he corporate like OUK and drops any idea of Presidential Election, they'll free him

Okorocha has no presidential value, whether he’s a freeman or in prison, whether he’s for APC or PDP Okorocha is a feather weight.

Which sane person is going to cast a presidential vote for Okorocha?

He should be thoroughly dealt with if found guilty, which I know he is.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
In a civilized society nobody should be above the law not even the president. undecided

Bt we know this is just another vendetta induced iberiberisim so I’m not excited. undecided

They should settle their scores or whatever btwn themselves. Hope and co. Rubbish undecided
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Subsea101: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
"Even aboki perfume" grin grin grin

But seriously, that guy messed up owerri, each time I pass there during his tenure, I just get angry.

BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Las las, Okorocha will understand that nothing lasts forever; even Aboki perfume angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by bewla(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Subsea101:
iberiberism governor... nobody be superman

One of the most useless past governors, each time I pass owerri and witness substandard construction going on, I weep for their people.

If them like make e be witchhunt or not, I dont give a flying f*ck.... all these politicians are extremely wicked and manipulative, face your crime. Dont come and tell me ethnic bullshit... when you where busy swallowing money meant for the poor masses, you didn't remember ethnic brotherhood
He may be bad while others see him as saint

u igbo must not wash ur undies out side

this is pure witch hunting and bad politics
from APC camp
give everybody fair chance
this how they kill all the industry in Nigeria with bad policy and witch-hunt once u not in there camp

they rub him of the chance to be Senate speaker by delay his confirmation letter till speaker was chosen

now this let's be wise not because we don't like some one and see truth and shy away from.it
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by xhrisab423(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
nice move shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by techmo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lordave:
Okorocha has no presidential value, whether he’s a freeman or in prison, whether he’s for APC or PDP Okorocha is a feather weight.

Which sane person is going to cast a presidential vote for Okorocha?

He should be thoroughly dealt with if found guilty, which I know he is.

Okorocha is well known in the North, he speaks Hausa fluently, just like Orji Uzor Kalu, if both guys campaign in the North they have the chances of winning Northerners over

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by freshvine(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
After serving the caliphate interest dutifully in Imo state they finally dock him.
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Jostoman: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Subsea101:

One of the most useless past governors, each time I pass owerri and witness substandard construction going on, I weep for their people.

If them like make e be witchhunt or not, I dont give a flying f*ck.... all these politicians are extremely wicked and manipulative, face your crime. Dont come and tell me ethnic bullshit... when you where busy swallowing money meant for the poor masses, you didn't remember ethnic brotherhood
oga forget all this their drama they just want to use this nonsense arrest to divert the attention of the people. Don't you see the way propaganda team of presidency here on nairaland are creating multiple thread because of this nonsense.
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Subsea101: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
God punish em left balls there, when he was stealing money upandan, did he remember his people?? Did he remember you??

You guys should just stop all these silly sentiments, he is a thief, irrespective of his ethnicity, he should be treated as one.

For your info, I'm a full blooded proud Igbo man

bewla:
He may be bad while others see him as saint

u igbo must not wash ur undies out side

this is pure witch hunting and bad politics
from APC camp
give everybody fair chance
this how they kill all the industry in Nigeria with bad policy and witch-hunt once u not in there camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by ihedioramma: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Subsea101:

Cool down , this is 202d game but it will not work . UP ROCHAS 2023 .
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
He hasn't kissed Buhari's hairy ass well enough
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
The EFCC is now a willing tool for witch hunt of perceived enemies by the "Cabals" which I'm sure malami has a hand in, EFCC is a tool of the executive not for fighting corruption like their counterparts in other countries of the world but for political Annihilation of potential threats by the government in power to hold onto power! The change of chairman doesn't necessarily mean a change in the EFCC but the change that changes EFCC at the core is the change that comes only when the EFCC is independent of the AG's office, independent of the president and only reports directly to the people via press release! EFCC would become a real agency to fight heightened corruption only when there are stronger institutions & not stronger men or women, when no one is above the law even the president, that's when EFCC really transforms at its core, until then the EFCC is the government's sniff dogs for appealing oppositions!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Rugaria: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Imo deserves the kind of governors the get. Most Imo people behaves like fraudster, and they are proudly difficult.
Nkîta ara
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by kcmichael: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Efcc is very crazy and they cannot arrest T.A orji of Abia state Why are they not arresting former governors of the Northern Nigeria ?? Crazy efcc,una mother Toto
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Kdon2: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Franzinni:
They just want him to help them mold statue of Buihari... No cause for alarm.

Apc and efcc wants mold a statue of Buhari in abuja... city centre ..so they need to consult rochas..that's all .

grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Kdon2: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thefxchanger:
E don set

Las las he go join PDP or any other opposition against APC in his state grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by jerflakes(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
DavSagacity:
The chicken has come home to roast.
He should go and spend some time with them jare.

Roast ko, bake ni

The chicken has come home to roost
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by kcmichael: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
He was invited for questioning not arrested
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
you were warned. furck off
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by highskies(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lordave:
Federal Character or not, any thief found guilty should be duly prosecuted.

Doesn’t matter Igbo or Fulani

That's my point exactly
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop being unnecessarily melodramatic

How?
Have you been to imo state before?
If yes, then you'll understand my pains..

If no, i rest my case..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Achor1111(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
fergie001:

AIT

A
I'm so much delighted that Hope(less) Uzodinma is tolling in this path, had it been is Emeka Ihedioha, people will be saying all sorts of things
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by bewla(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Subsea101:
God punish em left balls there, when he was stealing money upandan, did he remember his people?? Did he remember you??

You guys should just stop all these silly sentiments, he is a thief, irrespective of his ethnicity, he should be treated as one.

For your info, I'm a full blooded proud Igbo man

ok how many hausas have u seen his kins men castigate like how we the Yoruba and you the igbos do to our kinsmen

in employment they chit us
in appointment the rub us
in support they cover them self

so to me no matter what my brother does
I can only blame him inside the house not to the public

how many time them done do that to them sons

Dangote control like his father own us
Toronto man is cover
buratai cover
maina story

name them
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by swedbase(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Imo deserves the kind of governors the get. Most Imo people behaves like fraudster, and they are proudly difficult.

Idiot
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Lordave: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:

Okorocha is well known in the North, he speaks Hausa fluently, just like Orji Uzor Kalu, if both guys campaign in the North they have the chances of winning Northerners over
Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in Zungeru and speaks Hausa and Yoruba fluently.
Ojukwu speaks Hausa and Yoruba fluently.
I don’t need to remind of how they fared in the North. If like make dem born you for Emir palace, so far you bear Igbo names, you’re an enemy and meant to be dominated, that’s the view of every Muslim in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Jonegonu: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
After all the dance with the flyover governor of river state

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Subsea101: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oga I repeat, thunder fire anybody wey dey support thieves because he is "our" own... did you enjoy the benefit of his government?? Did you enjoy good roads?? Hospitals?? Light??, so because he is Igbo he should be forgiven and forgotten... another one will come and do worse, but because he is Igbo again, we should let him go

Mtcheeeew.... thunder fire everyone who has a hand in keeping this country backwards, whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba

bewla:
ok how many hausas have u seen his kins men castigate like how we the Yoruba and you the igbos do to our kinsmen

in employment they chit us
in appointment the rub us
in support they cover them self

so to me no matter what my brother does
I can only blame him inside the house not to the public

how many time them done do that to them sons

Dangote control like his father own us
Toronto man is cover
buratai cover
maina story

name them
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Calitoscassius(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fake news.
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by onuman: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Subsea101:

He made Owerri to become Imo state with his substandard projects. His successors copied. Outside Owerri, Imo state is a whole load of shithoole since Okorocha joined APC in pursuit of presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by DrMuzungu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
His Thiefcellency, High Thief Roachas A. Okoroawusa is in jail, ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

There is God, and this is the proof!

You can steal as much as you want, but not as long as you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / Panic, Reactions As Ihedioha Sends Thugs To Collect Okorocha Daughter Car (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.