Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Do It Yourself(d.i.y) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do It Yourself(d.i.y) (382 Views)

Nourishersnet To Give Out #50,000 Reward Every Month As Motivation-it Could Be Y / y / Are You In Benin Do You Know That You Can Make Money From The Exotic Wines You Didn't Exhaust From Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself(d.i.y) by abiolapaul: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
DO IT YOURSELF(D.I.Y) is an initiative of SLIM-FIT CREATIVE CENTER.Its stage to engage entrepreneurs with the tenacity and heart for self development program,  for contemporary design in Basic and Advance(Bead and Wire Work).For more info call 08026390525 NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfumes For Sale At Wholesale Prices. / Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O) / For Info-marketers Only.advertise On National Newspapers With N2k Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.