Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Should I Continue Bleaching A Lady Asks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Continue Bleaching A Lady Asks? (263 Views)

Skin Bleaching: A Threat To Skin Safety / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Stop Bleaching!.. Correct Your Skin With Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Bleaching A Lady Asks? by Bisbetty(f): 2:37am On Apr 14, 2021
Bleaching is the process of whitening fabric by removal of natural colour, s it can just be put in a simple sentences like destroying of colour in other to achieve another Colour. Bleach is actually for removing stain or dirt but people have taken into the extreme end of using it on their body but he fact their is no health benefit to bleaching skin, because the results of the whiten process aren not sure and there are medical evidence that skin bleaching can result into serious complications and side effects ranging from skin infections to cancer and all sort of irritation. came across a Facebook post of a lady that decided that bleached her skin and was asking people if she should continue or not. Here is it with some funny and hilarious comment.

please like, follow and comment.
click here for the full gist
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=189bcc7cf947b6351544c2eca3ed6933&news_entry_id=s1a728235210402en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_cb3e4dba-0a38-46f7-985b-665b375c8315&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Why Is You Need Take Apple Cider Vinegar? / Baby Items / Idiopathic Angioedema; Any Permanent Cure For This Ailment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.