Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Need The Service Of A Physiotherapist In Onitsha - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need The Service Of A Physiotherapist In Onitsha (446 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies In A Bus In Onitsha (Disturbing Photo) / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Service Of A Physiotherapist In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 14, 2021
Please fam,I need the service of a physiotherapist in Onitsha,I had a surgery at enugu which I now require an extensive service of a therapist but I reside in Onitsha, as you all know,it's a weekly thing.
I intend to visit hospital to check out for one. However,if you have any kindly notify me.
It will last for 1 -2 months.
Any idea will be welcome
Gracia
Re: I Need The Service Of A Physiotherapist In Onitsha by hefelove(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2021
angelusbrut:
Please fam,I need the service of a physiotherapist in Onitsha,I had a surgery at enugu which I now require an extensive service of a therapist but I reside in Onitsha, as you all know,it's a weekly thing.
I intend to visit hospital to check out for one. However,if you have any kindly notify me.
It will last for 1 -2 months.
Any idea will be welcome
Gracia
Hello, is it possible you come to lagos withing 1-2 months?
Re: I Need The Service Of A Physiotherapist In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2021
hefelove:

Hello, is it possible you come to lagos withing 1-2 months?

Lagos is far bro, thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Physiotherapist In Onitsha by hefelove(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2021
angelusbrut:

Lagos is far bro, thanks all the same
No problem sir

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids And Infertility In Females!! / / Help, I Have Been In Toilet Since Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.