Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (15726 Views)

27-year-old Suspected Burglar Apprehended In Osun - Picture / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by AprokoGirl: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2021
A suspected burglar has been burnt to death by angry youths in the Ovwian Grammar School area of Ovwian in the Udu Local Government Area of Delta State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the incident happened on Monday in the community.

A source alleged that the suspected burglar, a middle-aged man, was caught burgling stores in the area around.

He said, “The young man was caught in the act and he was initially beaten to a pulp by youths, including his past victims.

“The man had been the brain behind a series of burglaries of stores in the area; so, it was that anger that the people vented on him.

“While he was being beaten, words got to his aged father, who was said to have disowned him, and the old man affirmed that he was a snare to him and his family.

“On hearing those words from the father, the people set the man ablaze and burnt him to death before the arrival of security personnel.”

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Bright Edafe, said he heard about the incident but had yet to get the details.

“I heard about it but I don’t have the details yet. I will call the DPO in charge of the area; I can’t confirmed it now,” he stated.

Source: https://punchng.com/mob-set-suspected-burglar-ablaze-in-delta/

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by thesicilian: 5:44am On Apr 14, 2021
They should have handed him over to the police after beating him to pulp.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 14, 2021
That's telling the thief to "Go to blazes" literally

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by DaddyRochie1642: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2021
Hope that thief has Learnt his lesson grin

4 Likes

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by slawormiir: 5:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

No matter what I condemn jungle justice

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by RunzMAN: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2021
angry
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Comedian2019: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
#saNOtojunglejustice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Bmaster:
you excluded onitsha
ebuclassic18:

Aba worst pass
Edo.....Delta .....Rivers State.....

The worst place to be caught as a thief....

Jungle Justice is inhumane......but these thieves Don't learn also......

You see it on the news everyday how robbers get burnt to death...and yet you still indulge in robbery...

Infact this Buhari's regime is the worst time to be caught as a thief...

Everybody dey vex
Wise231:
u no add cross river state

Infact na the whole Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by melaniaup: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2021
B
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by tutudesz: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Udu dey always enter news O!

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Alejoas(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2021
He will have to explain the how and why to his creator. My people, i sell external battery, inverter System that can power your laptop for between ten to twenty four hours, Tv and decoder for up to 9 hours, kindly recommend me to your friends and family
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Minjim: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2021
grin
MejiLoyon:
That's telling the thief to "Go to blazes" literally
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by BigSarah(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Chai keyword is suspected

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Yankiss(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
What did the father gain from that? It is wise not to condemn or admonish your child in the market place. There are chances the son was a product of bad parenting. In that wise, the father is largely complicit. Concerning jungle justice, I have little to say. We easily get angry at pickpockets and lynch them. But the bigger thieves/ robbers in high places are deified. Sad. cry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by The5DME(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
Say no to jungle justice no matter what the perpetrator did.
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Rest in peace to Gaddafi, Oh! My main man
Why dem kill am I never understand
My second guy dey Okere hin dey do time
As long as he no kee pesin give am my new line..

Too sad....

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by MarveworldG: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Jungle justice is never a good idea.
Please, if you are into crime/robbery/kidnapping etc, we urge you to change today, stay alive, there are other paying hustle.

We at Marveworld interior design services are looking forward to organize a free/little fee training on interior designs, use of software to design, electrical installation, furniture making and other interior design related services.
We will make Nigeria a better place for all.
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Seniorwriter(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Jungle Justice still in use ! SAD & SMH

#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

@Seniorwriter
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Wickedfacts: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2021
They helped the father do what he couldn't do

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Bmaster(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Faller:

You see it on the news everyday how robbers get burnt to death...and yet you still indulge in robbery...

Everybody dey vex
you excluded onitsha
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by englishmart(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2021
Even barbecue commands more respect than some Nigerians.

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by ebuclassic18(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Faller:

Everybody dey vex
Aba worst pass
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Amarisco(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2021
How can someone caught burgling be a suspected burglar?

It’s either he was the burglar or he was a suspect.

He can’t be both.

Sad way to go out though.
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by ebuclassic18(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2021
this criminals have no idea on how hard and painful it is to buy properties
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by Antoeni(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2021
Stupid Senseless Youths,
And Yet Ex Governor James Onanefe Ibori Walks Around Freely
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by FashionCookie(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Why is it that when reporting a news, the DPO or whatever must say he will call to confirm the news. N.a. wa 4 this country...something that happened within your jurisdiction, it's either you'll say you didn't hear, or you'll confirm.
Re: Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta by 3ple9ine(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol / Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns / FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.