Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,700 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Occupy Until I Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occupy Until I Come (158 Views)

Occupy Until He Returns / When I Come In My Glory, I Shall Reward Every Man According To His Works - Jesus / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Occupy Until I Come by ChigozieVictor(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2021
*OCCUPY UNTIL I COME*
[ _Written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]_

This is a strange assignment assign to anyone who has come in union with Jesus Christ.

It was first recorded in Genesis 1:26 where God said" let's make man in our image and likeness to have dominion over fishes of the sea,birds of the air and creep of the earth"
When you See Men,you see God

Remember God Never said have dominion over men..

Having dominion over men was never God's agenda rather he wanted a self government..

Act 1: 8 said " But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth."
The major assignment of the holy spirit is to make us become witnesses of Christ, who can occupy the affair of earth; not to occupy over our fellow men..

Leadership is Not manipulation but influencing the world with value system of God's kingdom and allow Christ reign in the heart of men..

Occupy until I come is a seat of influence on earth channel toward kingdom come.

The truth is that Christ will come back but the big question is "what will you do Before his coming back?"

The story of Talent servant in Matthew 25:14- 29 who were given to gift when the master left with an assurance of his return.

The First were given 5 talents,he invested on it and establish more 5 talents(More witnesses)

The Second were given 2 talents,he invested on it and establish more 2 talents (More witnesses)

He gave the third 1 talent,he buried it and never invested on it.

When the master came back for accountability,the first man got a good record. The second man also got a good record but the last Man got a bad record because he refuse to occupy until I come.

Every one of us are going give account of what we did with the gift and talent he has given to us..
They will not ask you how long you have been in church? How many conference you attended?

The big question is what did you do while you're on earth?

If men don't see Christ in us,we're not occupying.

What are you doing with your gift?

What are you doing with your purpose?

Wake up and Occupy until Christ come!

Your friend:
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka
[Leadership & Personal Success Coach]

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Ramadan 2021: Day 8 Quotes, Images, Greetings, Prayers / Found This Very Uplifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.