Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Christians Beware Of These Wolves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Beware Of These Wolves (282 Views)

Christians Beware / Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! / Christians Beware Of .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Beware Of These Wolves by poeticsoldier(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2021
It is time Christians wake up from their slumber and stop being pawns in the hands of these politicians who are wolves in sheep clothes.

They start fraternizing with the General overseers and great men of God just to gain relevance.They come to church and identify with your religion and every of your doctrines playing dumb just to get the pie and once it reach them,the rest is history.

Some of them are christians,some are muslims and some are atheists.They never have any good intentions for the masses,they only want to ride us like horses.

2023 campaign has started and we have seen them paying homages to men of God whose advices they never respect all these whiles.

They have started flashing their burnt teeth,fetish teeth and waving their hands that have shed blood to shout hallelujah which they will not want to hear when they attain positions

Christians, don't let any man of God pushes you against your conscience.Dont be cajoled to adopt candidates rejected by heaven all in the name of our father in the lord says.

Remember Simon the sorcerer how he was disgraced by Peter for his pretence.If our fathers in the lord are being so diplomatic by not acting like Peter who call a spade spade and we can't judge them for who they are,we can at least be wise and use our discretion.

We are to be wise like the serpent and gentle as the dove.Dont repeat failure!Don't repeat hypocrisy!That someone identify with the church doesn't means he or she agrees with the church.The robes never make the monks.

We are the light,let's stop shoving people into darkness by following dictates that are not heavenly but born out of selfish interest and accolades and not for the masses liberation and God's love.
Re: Christians Beware Of These Wolves by WorkDesQ: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2021
El Rufai. Expand your church. Take over everywhere
Re: Christians Beware Of These Wolves by Kobojunkiee: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
poeticsoldier:
It is time Christians wake up from their slumber and stop being pawns in the hands of these politicians who are wolves in sheep clothes.
I am afraid you are still slumbering if you think the wolves in sheep clothings that Jesus Christ warned you of are the guys in the batch that says "politician" on it. undecided
poeticsoldier:
They start fraternizing with the General overseers and great men of God just to gain relevance.They come to church and identify with your religion and every of your doctrines playing dumb just to get the pie and once it reach them,the rest is history.
Some of them are christians,some are muslims and some are atheists.They never have any good intentions for the masses,they only want to ride us like horses.
Your General overseers(GOs) and "great" men of God(Mogs) are it! They are instead the wolves that Jesus Christ warned you of. They are the ones who teach you doctrines and traditions of men, lies, instead of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God as taught by Jesus Christ. These lies in turn deceive you away from God and into their control, after which they are better able to use you in furthering their own personal and political gains year after year, election after election. These wolves build their kingdoms, here on earth, on the backs of all the lives of those to whom they feed their lies to.undecided
poeticsoldier:
2023 campaign has started and we have seen them paying homages to men of God whose advices they never respect all these whiles.
They have started flashing their burnt teeth,fetish teeth and waving their hands that have shed blood to shout hallelujah which they will not want to hear when they attain positions
Christians, don't let any man of God pushes you against your conscience.Dont be cajoled to adopt candidates rejected by heaven all in the name of our father in the lord says.
Your GOs, and Mogs are the wolves who feed daily from you, warming you up regularly with lies so you are unable to reject them when they come at you with even bigger lies. What makes you think you can push against them when they have taken the place of God in the lives of many under their spell(lies)?undecided
poeticsoldier:
Remember Simon the sorcerer how he was disgraced by Peter for his pretence.If our fathers in the lord are being so diplomatic by not acting like Peter who call a spade spade and we can't judge them for who they are,we can at least be wise and use our discretion.
See, an example of the lies already showing. Jesus Christ told you it is a sin to call any man in Christ "father" but note that you don't even care what Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of God decreed, since you have been filled with lies by your GOs and Mogs that it is ok to ignore what Jesus Christ teaches. undecided
And here you think you can break away from the wolves by running away from the scoungers, the politicians, who are just cayotes/foxes, come to pick up any pieces they can from the feeding frenzy that of the wolves, this only during election period? undecided
poeticsoldier:
We are to be wise like the serpent and gentle as the dove.Dont repeat failure!Don't repeat hypocrisy!That someone identify with the church doesn't means he or she agrees with the church.The robes never make the monks.
If you were indeed wise like the serpent, you would not swallow the lies of any man, not even the real wolves who you have instead allowed deceive you and yours for so long. undecided
Gentle like Doves - unfortunately, when you are under the control of the wolves, it seems. undecided
poeticsoldier:
We are the light,let's stop shoving people into darkness by following dictates that are not heavenly but born out of selfish interest and accolades and not for the masses liberation and God's love.
The light Jesus Christ spoke of shines instead for the world to see, not just for politicians and other scavengers to see and rush to get their share of the loot. undecided
Re: Christians Beware Of These Wolves by poeticsoldier(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
I am glad you read all through.That shows you are not weary of reading long post unlike some who comment without reading.

On the part of comprehension,if you observe keenly,I am on the side of justice and the common people.It is not for me to call GO's names.We cannot rebuke them but only advice them.
Whatever you call them is your opinion not mine.Overall,I'm glad you got the message as per wolves which I used literally.Thanks
Re: Christians Beware Of These Wolves by Kobojunkiee: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
poeticsoldier:
I am glad you read all through.That shows you are not weary of reading long post unlike some who comment without reading.
On the part of comprehension,if you observe keenly,I am on the side of justice and the common people.It is not for me to call GO's names.We cannot rebuke them but only advice them.
Whatever you call them is your opinion not mine.Overall,I'm glad you got the message as per wolves which I used literally.Thanks
How can you be on the side of the people if you only warn them of the leeches that come at them only during an election period, but the black mamba's that they bow to every day of their life? undecided

Jesus Christ rebuked the Pharisees in His day and warned His followers against the many false teachers and false prophets, including the blind ones, that will come to them in His name. He taught them to warn others against them. Why then do you think you cannot rebuke them in His name? undecided
What "advice" do you intend to give them?undecided
Re: Christians Beware Of These Wolves by poeticsoldier(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkiee post=100798152] How can you be on the side of the people if you only warn them of the leeches that come at them only during an election period, but the black mamba's that they bow to every day of their life?

I wrote something to that effect in another platform.Dont worry I will open a topic for it as a form of balancing thing up.
Re: Christians Beware Of These Wolves by Kobojunkiee: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
poeticsoldier:
I wrote something to that effect in another platform.Dont worry I will open a topic for it as a form of balancing thing up.
Ok
Re: Christians Beware Of These Wolves by kingxsamz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
You don't need to worry. Our Daddy in the lord got us covered. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi Teaching On Submission / Pray For Nigeria / Handing In My Letter Of Disassociation: SECRET RECORDING With The Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.