Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms (5932 Views)

Nigeria Jaga Jaga: Edo Youths Protest Bad Governance With Song / NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by emperor863(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg. Leave matter.

The analogue leaders we have go just sit-down dey laugh Una.

Despite the power of the endsars movement on social media and off it, how e take end?

How e take end?

Tinubu's APC won a by - election (in a constituency that includes Lekki toll gates) by about 75%.

This happened just days after the misguided youths were given puff puff, bottled water and condoms - to attempt a replay of Arab Spring in Nigeria.

#endsars failed, if repeated, it will fail again and again.

Case closed.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by Goldbw122(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
We will try, but Yahoo boys are doing more harm than good..
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by LordOfTheGame: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
The best presidential candidate and beautiful minds come from the South but sadly, the north have refused to be civil and allow bright minds to lead the country.

Abeg Nairalanders today is my BIRTH DATE, pls show me love.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
visijo:
Na dem, motivational speakers.

I started as a thief and now I have my own police station � may God help you to achieve ur dreams Amen�

��‍♂️
grin

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oshokalo:
see head like donkwa,abi na asala self
see ur name like a peasant from the gutters
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by Graciafun(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
The same young Nigerians that are making divisive comments here and there. They're not ready to seize power from the old grannies yet. They're adults with invisible diapers. grin
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by addictiv(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
young people this young , people that......when the country doesnt do anything at all for young people. when these guys were young they lived in a sane country, drove good cars ,all had jobs.... now somebody will share wheel barrow and say he is doing youth empowerment. The day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by nonhuman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
orisa37:
Since OBASANJO left office xx NIGERIA has never been ruled by COMMONSENSE.
yaradua was even better than obj 100%
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by nonhuman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Goldbw122:
We will try, but Yahoo boys are doing more harm than good..
yahoo yahoo boy do you, then thief from you?
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by Oshokalo: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Paxxcarl:
see ur name like a peasant from the gutters
ehya sorry for abusing ur father
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by amrichy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg. Leave matter.

The analogue leaders we have go just sit-down dey laugh Una.

Despite the power of the endsars movement on social media and off it, how e take end?
I'm a little disappointed you have this opinion. If we "leave matter" (as we've always been doing until the #endsars nationwide protest), na then gangan the leaders will continue to laugh us and take us for foools.
Even the endsars protest you referenced clearly shows what we could achieve when we use the social media to unanimously agree on the course of action to take to change any social or political situation.
The endsars protest could have completely revolutionized the whole corrupt system in the country if it was planned a little more strategically and cautiously.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by Romanoff(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
amrichy:

I'm a little disappointed you have this opinion. If we "leave matter" (as we've always been doing until the #endsars nationwide protest), na then gangan the leaders will continue to laugh us and take us for foools.
Even the endsars protest you referenced clearly shows what we could achieve when we use the social media to unanimously agree on the course of action to take to change any social or political situation.
The endsars protest could have completely revolutionized the whole corrupt system in the country if it was planned a little more strategically and cautiously.

I expected a lot from the endsars protest, my husband told me what would happen and it was exactly what happened.

The government paid people to disrupt it, sent soldiers to kill innocent protesters and even still keeps denying it did that.

I done give up o.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by orisa37: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
nonhuman:

yaradua:s corpse ruled foolish NIGERIANS for one year before he was buried.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by orisa37: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
nonhuman:

"ki londun ninu elewa"? why are the south so foolish to allow these mad cows called macban to be rushing them so stupidly?

It's like a spell and everyone is rushing helterskelter at the sight or mention of fulani herdsmen.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by orisa37: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
nonhuman:

"eranko lasan". yaradua was dead one year before Jonathan was informed. And now Tinubu is scheming for this nonhuman meaningless PRESIDENCY. Maybe buhari is already expired, macban and the cabal won't tell and Tinubu isn't bothered. And the south and the NASS don't see anything wrong with the way NIGERIA is being run.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by orisa37: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
nonhuman:

"Eranko lasan" obj advised gej what to do to get his right. when Yaradua was dead for one year.

Are we now waiting for obj to advise Osinbajo or NASS to interpret and implement rightly the Constitution of NIGERIA, now that BUHARI is expired.

Tanko Mohammed is having DEMENTIA. He should have been replaced but no NASS is talking.
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by unofficialmadman: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Incoming president of Nigeria
Re: Moghalu Urges Young Nigerians To Effect Good Governance With Social Platforms by fancyhandsome(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
unofficialmadman:
Incoming president of Nigeria

You can say that again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / Edo Election: Photos From APC Ward Rally In Owan West LGA / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.