Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses (625 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Professional writers - please help me with premium writing courses. I want to learn how to write like a pro, so I can source for freelancing Jobs online.
My email is in my signature
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
The same here. Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by pansophist(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
I've never taken any writing course in my life, and I write really well. In fact, I'm boastful about it, and it's the same ole old rule, which is that practice makes perfect. So yea, it's a way I keep practicing.

You must develop reading and writing as a hobby. Writing is a technical skill that requires practice, and when you read from a wide selection and varieties of topics, books, and authors, you'll learn how masterful writers pass complex and nuanced ideas with analogies, hypotheses, and phrases. No amount of class will teach you how to do this, it's something you have to learn by practice.

Imagine your mind as a dusty basket, each time you dip the basket in the water, the water doesn't retain but it cleanses the basket and makes it brighter with every dip, that's exactly how reading and writing is to the mind. You may not remember every phrase, word and so, but when you're in a situation to perform, your mind will know what to do. That's a smooth way of increasing your linguistical horsepower.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
pansophist:
I've never taken any writing course in my life, and I write really well. In fact I'm boastful about it, and it's the same ole old rule, which is that practice makes perfect. So yea, it's a way I keep practicing.practising

You must develop reading and writing as a hobby. Writing is a technical skills that requires practice, and when you read from a wide selections and varieties of topics, books and authors, you'll learn how masterful writers pass complex and nuance d ideas with analogies, hypothesis, and phrase. No amount of class will teach you how to do this, it's something you have to learn by practice.

Imagine your mind as a dusty basket, each time you dip the basket in the water, the water doesn't retain but it cleanses the basket and makes it brighter with every dip, that's exactly how reading and writing is to the mind. You may not remember every phrase, words and so, but when you're in a situation to perform, your mind will know what to do. That's a smooth way of increasing your linguistical horsepower.

Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Still editing your comment? grin
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by lkillbrokehoes: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Rest Victoria
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

hmm. Pls help me with content writing course.
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
The same here. Anyone?

Lol a Pro is hidding. wink

I wish to learn from you, even it's little. I love the way you striked out the mistake in the comment below. I'd we connect, Ma'am.

I will be glad to hear from you. Expecting your feedback soon.

Thanks!!!
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2021
gaius01:

Lol a Pro is hidding. wink

I wish to learn from you, even it's little. I love the way you striked out the mistake in the comment below. I'd we connect, Ma'am.

I will be glad to hear from you. Expecting your feedback soon.

Thanks!!!

grin

What do I know? Nothing.

Ishilove should be in the best position to give you lessons. Ah, Pansophist is another good writer, he should be able to give you premium lectures. I am still under internship. grin
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Great2021:
hmm. Pls help me with content writing course.

Go to Udemy! Wait. Let me send you a few free coupons from Udemy.

Some have expired, others may still be existing. Later.
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

What do I know? Nothing.

Ishilove should be in the best position to give you lessons. Ah, Pansophist is another good writer, he should be able to give you premium lectures. I am still under internship. grin

Abeg stop whining Biko . cheesy
Na so in dey hid una light because una no want shine am for us abi? grin

But to be honest, I wish to learn from you, even it's little.....
Please don't think stuff like this, "Tis one is looking for bea/girlfriend/", " he likes me ". grin grin

Just a little light can help ma'am !!
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by vickybby(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
If truly you are really interested as indicated, Kindly send me mail for further help...for you pansophisp,and uyailncomparabl...
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Ammishaddai: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
vickybby:
If truly you are really interested as indicated, Kindly send me mail for further help...for you pansophisp,and uyailncomparabl...
I too am. Interested
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
vickybby:
the people you mentioned are already professionals
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Ammishaddai: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Great2021:
the people you mentioned are already professionals
Professionals? Dan Brown hinself has never claimed to be a professional talk more of our 9ja base newbies undecided
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Professionals? Dan Brown hinself has never claimed to be a professional talk more of our 9ja base newbies undecided
Hmm!
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
gaius01:

But to be honest, I wish to learn from you, even it's little.....
Please don't think stuff like this, "Tis one is looking for bea/girlfriend/", " he likes me ". grin grin

Should I send you some free writing courses instead? grin
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Great2021:
Professional writers - please help me with premium writing courses. I want to learn how to write like a pro, so I can source for freelancing Jobs online.
My email is in my signature

*UDEMY COURSES*

Udemy App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.udemy.android

Free Udemy Coupon links:
https://couponscorpion.com
https://www.real.discount
https://bestcouponhunter.com
https://dailycoursereviews.com

---------------------------

Get daily unlimited access to free (non-certifying)* and *100% off (certifying) Udemy courses.

*1.* Upon loading any of the links(especially the first), pick from the list or search for the course of your choice. Use keywords, please.

*2.* The course page will load, then click on 'Get Coupon Now'.

*3. Udemy webpage pops up, then wait for the *'Enroll Now'* button (blue) to load beneath, click on it.

[Don't click if you see *Buy Now*, [it's not fully discounted then].

*4.* A checkout page will then load, click on the *'Enroll Now'* button (red).

*5.* Then login in/Sign in. You will get a successfull registration message on the webpage (green) and via email.

*6.* Download the Udemy App from the Playstore link, or via Appstore.

*7.* Register as many self-paced courses as possible through the coupon links.

*8.* Watch videos (synchronize the speed for faster pace) take simple tests and get certified with the 100%-off ones.

NOTE- Some courses may have expired already.

gaius01:

But to be honest, I wish to learn from you, even it's little.

Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Should I send you some free writing courses instead? grin

Finally you have exonerate your self from being probe, by all means. grin

Thank you so much i appreciate you.
Gracia ���
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmm!
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
pansophist:
I've never taken any writing course in my life, and I write really well. In fact, I'm boastful about it, and it's the same ole old rule, which is that practice makes perfect. So yea, it's a way I keep practicing.

You must develop reading and writing as a hobby. Writing is a technical skill that requires practice, and when you read from a wide selection and varieties of topics, books, and authors, you'll learn how masterful writers pass complex and nuanced ideas with analogies, hypotheses, and phrases. No amount of class will teach you how to do this, it's something you have to learn by practice.

Imagine your mind as a dusty basket, each time you dip the basket in the water, the water doesn't retain but it cleanses the basket and makes it brighter with every dip, that's exactly how reading and writing is to the mind. You may not remember every phrase, word and so, but when you're in a situation to perform, your mind will know what to do. That's a smooth way of increasing your linguistical horsepower.

Pls help us with some courses

(1) (Reply)

Flip / E-books On Christian Romance Needed. / Fela: The Authorised Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.