Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses (388 Views)

Premium Writing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Professional writers - please help me with premium writing courses. I want to learn how to write like a pro, so I can source for freelancing Jobs online.
My email is in my signature
Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by MerryMina(f): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
I know the perfect content writing coach for you

Plus if you want to become a pro and work on freelance sites so you can earn in dollars
I'll advice you learn copywriting and Upwork

Upwork is where you can sell you writing skill and earn in dollars

I can refer you to my coach he made me what I am now

Re: Please Help Me With Premium Writing Courses by Great2021(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
MerryMina:
I know the perfect content writing coach for you

Plus if you want to become a pro and work on freelance sites so you can earn in dollars
I'll advice you learn copywriting and Upwork

Upwork is where you can sell you writing skill and earn in dollars

I can refer you to my coach he made me what I am now

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Pharmacist / Audit Firm Vacancy / Vacancies In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.