Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please I Need Your Help And Advice On What To Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Your Help And Advice On What To Do (134 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help And Advice On What To Do by DannyG8(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
it may sound funny but am serious I shaved the hair on my private part yesterday and I put it in a Lylium thinking when I finish taking my bath I will dispose it so I forget to dispose it when I remember this morning to go and take it I can't found it anymore am kind of bounder if someone might have taken it or the other way around maybe it might have fell off I just don't know what to think please
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice On What To Do by BRATISLAVA: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
What is lylium?

Pray about it. Why don't you flush private hairs instead and save yourself this worry next time?
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice On What To Do by enilove(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
it may sound funny but am serious I shaved the hair on my private part yesterday and I put it in a Lylium thinking when I finish taking my bath I will dispose it so I forget to dispose it when I remember this morning to go and take it I can't found it anymore am kind of bounder if someone might have taken it or the other way around maybe it might have fell off I just don't know what to think please

Kneel down and pray to God .
Tell God that any evil that the hair will be used for should not prosper.

Soak it in the blood of Jesus.

Pray as the Spirit of God leads you.
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice On What To Do by DannyG8(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
enilove:

Kneel down and pray to God . Tell God that any evil that the hair will be used for should not prosper.
Soak it in the blood of Jesus.
Pray as the Spirit of God leads you.

thanks already prayed , I prayed nobody takes it

(1) (Reply)

Sermon By Priscilla Shirer / Be Of Good Cheers / Ponder On This Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.