Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd (877 Views)

El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Educationalserv: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
I will be Finishing my Phd soon in Brandon canada but am having issues with the weather in Canada, i can easily get a job in Nigeria ( Atomic agency ) but the security issue is freaking me out ..a friend that retured was killed by kidnappers....
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Papertrails(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is like you don't like your self, please don't be your own badluck

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Educationalserv: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Papertrails:
Is like you don't like your self, please don't be your own badluck
please why ? am looking at settling in calaabar
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Papertrails(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
please why ? am looking at settling in calaabar

Yes calaba(cross River) is very peaceful but please am begging you, don't be your own badluck, you can also get that job over there with a better pay too.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by lastmessenger: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Please stay back in canada
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Educationalserv: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Papertrails:

Yes calaba(cross River) is very peaceful but please am begging you, don't be your own badluck, you can also get that job over there with a better pay too.
thanks am not new and can always go back i will be having a post study work visa of 3 years ...the weather is my Major problem...
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Educationalserv: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
lastmessenger:
Please stay back in canada
Thank you very much.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Calabar has a very good weather, please try to utilize your area studies in Nigeria because u will help our economy. There is a point I’m trying to prove, I don’t know maybe u got it or I call someone close by to explain
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by heendrix(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Papertrails:

Oga you want mai Cold kill am?? why una be like this na
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by joelbooks: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
I will be Finishing my Phd soon in Brandon canada but am having issues with the weather in Canada, i can easily get a job in Nigeria ( Atomic agency ) but the security issue is freaking me out ..a friend that retured was killed by kidnappers....

Your English language does not look like a person that is conducting a research presently. Sorry, if I am too harsh.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Educationalserv: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

the cold is out of this world..uk better
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by TooMuchStuff: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oga just hold ya side for Canada o. Got many family members doing well in Canada o.
If they can weather it through, u too can.
Toronto, Edmondton, Manitoba are loaded with naija peeps.
If you must come back, do so for few days cos of family then waka back. Nigeria is just badnews

Physically and Spiritually.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Great2017: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
As others suggested, it will be wiser for you to stay back in Canada.

For the extreme cold weather, you can always relocate to provinces with better weather conditions. All you need is to plan and work it out.

Of a fact, Nigeria only works for the few political elite. Merit and academic excellence have been relegated to the dust bin.

Anyway, take your time to puzzle on these.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Educationalserv: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
joelbooks:

Your English language does not look like a person that is conducting a research presently. Sorry, if I am too harsh.
is English the only research language or everbody in the world is a English man ?
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by heendrix(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
the cold is out of this world..uk better

I can relate....my friend got a scholarship to the university of Canterbury but what prevented him from going was his health issues, twas said that he'll bearly survive the next 2-3month over there and I just had to feel for him cuz Charles Sabi book die
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Only come back to Nigeria If you have a permanent residency or citizenship so if things don't work out as you planned you can always go back. Nigeria is too bad now to have Nigeria as an only option.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
wetin you won come back come do? so all this things wey dey happen for this country never enter your eye abi?

find your way n settle there..naija is not worth it..las las one yeye person go kidnap you or even kill you
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Papertrails(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

If I don Japanese ehh.... nothing fit carry me come bk to this place wey my children no go get future.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by fergie001: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
You want to come abi, No Problem.. cool

Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Arsenella007(f): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
Thank you very much.

If you are Afraid of the weather why not set your eyes on Australia. Its weather is tropical and not as cold as Canada. Though it's far its a Good alternative to Canada instead of coming back to this sorry state of a country.
Re: Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd by Skillsnigeria: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
You can come back and see how things dey go for here,if you no like ham.you fit relocate to ghana

(1) (Reply)

Today, Zone 13 Police Headquarter In Ukpo, Anambra State, Set Ablaze / Why Are Muslims Silent About The Mass Rapes Of Muslim Women In China / 2023: Tinubu, The Only Southerner With Capacity To Restructure Nigeria – Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.