Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Perfection Of God's Laws And Reincarnation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Perfection Of God's Laws And Reincarnation (340 Views)

Intrepidfood.eu - Your Guide To European Union Food Safety Laws And Regulations / The Precision And Perfection Of Sartorius Analytical Balances / Sanitation Notice Laws In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfection Of God's Laws And Reincarnation by HelpYourself(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good afternoon all,

I refer the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6506097/girl-dies-after-mother-absconded

I read that story and broke down crying, grin the lady sitting next to me in the office where I was asked if all was well , I didn't know tears where flowing from my eyes as I read that thread.

Then In a brief instant my heart was filled with anger then I recalled the spiritual laws and quickly muttered a silent prayer of gratitude for the perfection of God the father

The mother of this girl is question has set the spiritual laws in motion. When you see people who commit such deeds it is very obvious to know they have little or not spiritual knowledge other than the usual christ has washed you clean and your sins are forgiven. This woman has been made to believe or rather chooses to believe once she accepted jesus all her sins will be Forgiven as the pastors and churches love to tell you all grin

This is false.

This woman will probably go on to have other children and live her life out believing that one sin to get 3 million has been washed by the murder jesus .

No indeed not so

She will return in another life and every time she has a child it would be born with some form of defect or terminal illness and she will watch her child die in infancy.

She may be what you all call a good woman in that life , she may be kind and philanthropic but still she must atone for this crime of the spirit.

People around her will wonder why such a good woman is suffering like this . All her children always die , either born with blood cancer (leukemia) or some degenerative diseases.

She will cry and curse God for life wickedness . She will not recall her past crime in another life that lead to this. And her male accomplice in this crime would reincarnate as her husband both of them would be crying why their fate is so cruel.

Why they have to have children only to watch them die slowly and painfully.

The laws of God are perfect and immutable. Whether you disagree or choose to say they don't exist is irrelevant.

Once you live this earthly body the memory of your past lifes and deeds flood your spirit and you immediately realize why you were granted the life that just ended. And as always regret follows.

Beware the choices you make , the thoughts you think , you will be accountable once you leave this earth. Even if you believe or not that is entirely irrelevant.

Just as the sun shines daily whether you choose to believe or not it exists is irrelevant, so as the spiritual laws.

They record each and every one of your deeds .

Cheers

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Perfection Of God's Laws And Reincarnation by livebyday(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
I concur with this

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Perfection Of God's Laws And Reincarnation by HelpYourself(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
livebyday:
I concur with this

Keep it up
Cheers grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Renounce Is Position As "First Son" Of The Family / See What This Snake Swallowed. PICS / I’ll Never Have To Pay Rent Again! - Winner, Y’ello Star Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.