Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Much Is Needed To Live A Good Life In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Is Needed To Live A Good Life In Nigeria? (149 Views)

Meet Late Lawrence Anini's Son, Osayi Anini Who Is Living A Good Life (photos) / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Live A Life Looking Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Needed To Live A Good Life In Nigeria? by Vichenry16(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business

Today and tomorrow I’ll be hosting a webinar on WhatsApp where I’ll be revealing one of the high income skill known as affiliate marketing and an exclusive NO FAIL SYSTEM BUSINESS where you can be able to learn 101% of what you need to know about affiliate marketing and bank upto 6 figures per month in your account.

Note: it’s not free. Every business needs a startup capital so, to get your mind prepared you’ll be needing a startup capital of 50k.

If you’re looking for a business with no work on your part please keep your 50k and don’t come near the link below. This business is for the serious minded not lazy people. Hurry and grab some offers before it’s taken

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Join RAS Coaching And Where? / Choosing The Right LED Light Manufacturer Is Your Best Bet / Assistant Music Producer Urgently Needed At S.O Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.