Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (60293 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

Is this not the question we should be asking you killers?

You are killing people and you still have the nerve to ask other people if they are human?

Bunch of killers, terrorists and sadists.

grin grin

I am a Northerner but I am still a human being...
Do unto others how you want them to do unto you...
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 1:06am On Apr 15, 2021
Baawahala:

I am a Northerner but I am still a human being...
Do unto others how you want them to do unto you...

So, you are a Northerner and you are happy and ok that they are killing Northerners in the SE?

Why do you Igbos always lie about your identity?

Be yourself, don't be a coward.

grin grin
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by onuman: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Shabaleen:
ESN doing the what police and military could not do. this news go choke yorubas die! las las amotekun are na scam.

Abokii, you people deliberately stoke online war between Igbo and Yoruba.

But be informed, Igbo versus Yoruba practical fight has never happened in history, and may never happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

So, you are a Northerner and you are happy and ok that they are killing Northerners in the SE?

grin grin
You think everyone here is wicked and evil like you....
That I am a Northerner shouldn't make me support killing of other ethnic groups....
Then when they retaliate instead of you to condemn the killings in the country, you start threatening them with retaliation while the nonsense Fulanis are known trouble makers...
How many times have condemned them being killed?,you only come out when they defend themselves.
To you everything is about tribalism,region or religion but you will receive the reward oneday.
You will die before the end of this year,you fool!!!

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Stanleyq: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

I just don't understand why they can not learn from history.

You reap what you sow.
coward dies many times before his death. so, we can't fight them, we will live them to be killing so that they won't retaliate, if they retaliate, we also retaliate the retaliation.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Baawahala:
You think everyone here is wicked and evil like you....
That I am a Northerner shouldn't make me support killing of other ethnic groups....
Then when they retaliate instead of you to condemn the killings in the country, you start threatening them with retaliation while the nonsense Fulanis are known trouble makers...
How many times have condemned them being killed?,you only come out when they defend themselves.
To you everything is about tribalism,region or religion but you will receive the reward oneday.
You will die before the end of this year,you fool!!!

I did not kill and I don't support killers so what's wicked about me?

Look in the mirror, you are the devil, you are the evil person supporting killings and evil.

Wickedness is written all over you...

Bunch of murderous terrorists and killers.

grin grin grin
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

I did not kill and I don't support killers so what's wicked about me?

Look in the mirror, you are the devil, you are the evil person supporting killings and evil.

Wickedness is written all over you...

Bunch of murderous terrorists and killers.

grin grin grin

I guess you are just a stupid child.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 1:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Baawahala:
I guess you are just a stupid child.

No be my fault say you see stupid child and a terrorist every time you look in the mirror.

Ndo.

grin grin
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by bosco2017: 3:10am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

You reap what you sow.

What do mean ? But fulanis in the North have been killing others. What are u doing in some body's farm ? If they retaliate , Nigeria ll disintegrate . North Igbo or yoruba man in the Northern bushes killing people
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by skybeauty(f): 3:10am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

You are a fool, so they should allow you to continue killing them every day. It is better to die fighting than to die a coward.
Mind you the attack of the Easterners in the North will hasten the coming of Biafra.

Nobody has monopoly of violence, Biafrans are 100 times more crazier than fulanies when their madness enter gear 5.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by skybeauty(f): 3:13am On Apr 15, 2021
triple996:
grin when they are done with hausa people, who is next ? the people cheering them up I guess

You are a fool. Igbo people are more civilized than that. They know what is meant by self preservation.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by kasonud(m): 3:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Your point?
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by skybeauty(f): 3:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:
ESN should stop showing this things on media.Do it secretly.
Anybody from southwest,southeast and south-south still living and investing in the North is an idiot.
The reason killing of southerners in the north have not started,is because they(northerners) don't want to spoil buhari government.
Southerners in the north, start bring your investment home.Those people will sacrifice you when buhari is about to leave(2023).

That is what they have been doing but people say they are not working. The media also is not being fair to them. This is just a picture of one of those they caught in act.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by bosco2017: 3:37am On Apr 15, 2021
skybeauty:

You are a fool, so they should allow you to continue killing them every day. It is better to die fighting than to die a coward.
Mind you the attack of the Easterners in the North will hasten the coming of Biafra.

Nobody has monopoly of violence, Biafrans are 100 times more crazier than fulanies when their madness enter gear 5.

i agree with u 100%
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 4:17am On Apr 15, 2021
kasonud:
Your point?

You are all killers and terrorists regardless of the reason why you kill other people.

The man you killed, was he caught killing or hurting other people?

You can no go around killing innocent people in the name of revenge while at the same time claim moral ground because you are not any different, you are bloodthirsty, murderous and sadistic killers and you don't care who you kill or if they are innocent or not, you just kill because you are evil, you are not any different.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Str8talk21: 5:27am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
I don't know how u reason at all? It is seriously screwedj itU live by d sword, u die by d sword. Do u have Ibos committing these atrocities in d North as ur supporter of APC brothers do in d South?
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 5:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Str8talk21:

I don't know how u reason at all? It is seriously screwedj itU live by d sword, u die by d sword. Do u have Ibos committing these atrocities in d North as ur supporter of APC brothers do in d South?

So, ibo people were killed without committing any atrosities and to retaliate you killed a northerner who did not commit any atrocity so what's the difference? Are you not the same sadistic and murderous killers slaughtering innocent people?

Are you too shallow brain to figure it out or you are just in denial?

You people can be dumb and annoying the way you reason sha.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by morgstreme: 5:47am On Apr 15, 2021
jlinkd78:
God bless MNK. God continue to be on d side of the ESN as long as they do not take innocent lives. U see why people love and respect Kanu, he is talknado. Imagine Ebubeagu in this same scenario, d terrorists would have been left off d hook by d compromised Police

And what even makes you think that this piece of gabbage journalism is true

Are you even educated
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 5:56am On Apr 15, 2021
jlinkd78:
God bless MNK. God continue to be on d side of the ESN as long as they do not take innocent lives. U see why people love and respect Kanu, he is talknado. Imagine Ebubeagu in this same scenario, d terrorists would have been left off d hook by d compromised Police

..but you terrorists just killed an innocent man.

Delusional and evil people.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by morgstreme: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2021
oilPUSSY:

This retaliation rubbish is getting stale, Find something new to sell..

Herdsmen will come down to the south to kill,rape and destroy and nobody will say anything about retaliation, but when Igbos start reciprocating what Herdsmen have been dishiing out, clowns will Invade Nairaland and start singing retaliation..

If it's Igbos that are in the northern bushes, killing and raping women what do you think Buhari would have done by now ?

Just shut your mouth because nobody has monopoly of violence...

Nonsense !!

There are so many of you idiots roaming Nigeria,and even Nairaland...

That fake tale of herdsmen maiming,raping and killing igbos is NOT COMPLETELY true..

Awum Nwa Afor!

95% and above of crimes in any community are ALWAYS organised and directed by the people of same community..

People of same community might mean "foreigners" that have been domiciled in that community for years and are now seen as part of the community..

They must not be indegenes per say...

If you are Igbo and live in a part of Kafanchan for upwards of 15 years or more,you are part of that community..

This is basic Security 101..

Don't be fooled..

EVERY community has and knows it's criminals..

An "outsider" rarely commits a crime where he has no strong footing in terms of logistics and "recognisance"...if he/she does,then a member of that community must be part of that criminality,and is the one responsible for giving the outsider "logistics".

Kai,this Nairaland and local unthinking, unintelligible children sef...
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by tungamaje: 6:25am On Apr 15, 2021
morgstreme:

There are so many of you idiots roaming Nigeria,and even Nairaland...

That fake tale of herdsmen maiming,raping and killing igbos is NOT COMPLETELY true..

Awum Nwa Afor!

95% and above of crimes in any community are ALWAYS organised and directed by the people of same community..

People of same community might mean "foreigners" that have been domiciled in that community for years and are now seen as part of the community..

They must not be indegenes per say...

If you are Igbo and live in a part of Kafanchan for upwards of 15 years or more,you are part of that community..

This is basic Security 101..

Don't be fooled..

EVERY community has and knows it's criminals..

An "outsider" rarely commits a crime where he has no strong footing in terms of logistics and "recognisance"...if he/she does,then a member of that community must be part of that criminality,and is the one responsible for giving the outsider "logistics".

Kai,this Nairaland and local unthinking, unintelligible children sef...

Traitor, you would have been happy to see gory mages of slashed skulls if they were not repelled. ESN is doing a great job, all sane Igbos are solidly behind them. We know who attack villages in the dead of the night with machetes

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by tinktanker: 6:28am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
terrorists spotted

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
tinktanker:
terrorists spotted
[/s]

Keep quiet, ipob terrorist.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

So you'd let people take over your home and territory whilst killing your people because of your fear of the north? You'd sit back and wait until they come to your house, rape your mother or sister then shoot you dead?

That's cowardice right there.

You are not a man in any sense of the word.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2021
WUdec:

So you'd let people take over your home and territory whilst killing your people because of your fear of the north? You'd sit back and wait until they come to your house, rape your mother or sister then shoot you dead?

That's cowardice right there.

You are not a man in any sense of the word.

The man that you killed, wa he inside your home? Was he trying to kill you or loved ones?

Killing innocent people is evil. You people are evil terrorists.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by kissdabride: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
Sharrap Fulani self they killed Hausa anyhow so no any reprisal attack
Terrorist organisation
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

The man that you killed, wa he inside your home? Was he trying to kill you or loved ones?

Killing innocent people is evil. You people are evil terrorists.

That's all you get from me cos you ain't worthy of a conversation. Have a good day
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by dragunov: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

My point is, you say they are terrorists and they are killing you, but you are killing them in return so what have you gained apart from proving that you are the same, you are not any different from them.

They are terrorists and you are terrorists, no difference.

From here on, let's see who is the baddest terrorists and killers.

grin grin

It is only a fool, a complete slowpoke, who having been empowered by God with the right to life and to defend himself, would sit down, fold his arms and let some wickedly senseless killers attack and kill him or his family or his people in cold blood. Self defense is not terrorism. I don't know why uneducated folks are allowed on this forum. Go and read the definition of terrorism so you can learn to dichotomize between a freedom fighter cum resistance fighter or militant from a terrorists.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Bonavi: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

Because I'm not a terrorist like you?

grin grin
u re worst than an animal who should not habit where any living thing exists
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by kasonud(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
This submission is different from the previous, however, an average Igbo man will not only teach you MORAL but ETHIC and SPIRITUAL also, this is the same mnk your likes called crying baby. please quit deceiving yourself.

plaindealer:

You are all killers and terrorists regardless of the reason why you kill other people.

The man you killed, was he caught killing or hurting other people?

You can no go around killing innocent people in the name of revenge while at the same time claim moral ground because you are not any different, you are bloodthirsty, murderous, and sadistic killers and you don't care who you kill or if they are innocent or not, you just kill because you are evil, you are not any different.

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Kfed4ril(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

Oga you must be very stupid, someone left his far north to come to the east and start killing innocent people, ESN helped him meet his ancestors and you’re here talking about north retaliating, so the should let the bloodsucking herdsmen wipe the whole east because they are afraid of retaliation?
Make thunder fire you well
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by BiafIntel: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin
He may be a northerner, but he is not fulani. North is diverse, so that your fulani cunny way of lumping every ethnic group in the north together has gone and it was made possible by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. You are fulani and your people are the terrorists killing other people and others are defending themselves against you terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stanley Lawson Purchased Le-Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt For Diezani -SaharaR / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) / Amaechi Drives Journalist, Olaleye Olawale Around (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.