Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each (16384 Views)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] / Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by aloyemeka2: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
D'Banj, Don Jazzy acquire a Bentley each

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kgD8NYiH37c/Ta1bawkUnHI/AAAAAAAACT4/A5Trkofz2rQ/s400/D+BANJ+AND+DON+JAZZY.jpg[/img]
D'Banj and Don Jazzy have joined the exclusive league of Bentley owners. The duo just added the posh rides to their garage, making them the first showbiz stars to own the prestigious autos which is said to cost between N25m to N35m.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/dbanj-don-jazzy-acquire-bentley.html
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
good for them.

no girl has snagged either of em yet?

hope no problem. undecided

or maybe 9ice' story is too scary?
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by ragdollz: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

D'Banj, Don Jazzy acquire a Bentley each

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kgD8NYiH37c/Ta1bawkUnHI/AAAAAAAACT4/A5Trkofz2rQ/s400/D+BANJ+AND+DON+JAZZY.jpg[/img]
D'Banj and Don Jazzy have joined the exclusive league of Bentley owners. The duo just added the posh rides to their garage, making them the first showbiz stars to own the prestigious autos which is said to cost between N25m to N35m.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/dbanj-don-jazzy-acquire-bentley.html

na wa ooo. So talent can pay like this. Kudos to them sha, they've earned it.
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
Sweet grin grin
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Basildon1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
LOL, how come the Nairaland "financial advisers" and "counsellors" have not arrived to teach them how to spend their own money.

Big ups to MoHits! Humble but determined beginnings from Woolwich to Aso Rock!
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by baslone: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2011
Yeah, their share of the over N200 billion pumped into PDP presidential campaign.

Maga don pay!!!

Imo State Governor is next on their list.

Jeun Lo!! A won smart boiz!!!
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
Not too impressed, since there was a nl thread once showing some regular guy in ajegunle or somewhere, who bought a bentley.

It created a big uproar at the time, since the fellow posted all the pictures on facebook. That was how i discovered how much a bentley continental costs, since everyone was wondering where this man got the money from. If you see where he even park am sef. Na wa.

Anyway, kudos to these two for their own i guess. Ire akari.
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
tpiah!:

Not too impressed, since there was a nl thread once showing some regular guy in ajegunle or somewhere, who bought a bentley.

It created a big uproar at the time, since the fellow posted all the pictures on facebook. That was how i discovered how much a bentley continental costs, since everyone was wondering where this man got the money from. If you see where he even park am sef. Na wa.

Anyway, kudos to these two for their own i guess. Ire akari.
If its easy go and get yours, what rubbish angry
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 21, 2011
Nice one, pray me sef I'll hit it soon
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by vladimiros: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
waiting for the haters in 3, 2, 1,
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by denzel2009: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
GEJ's cheque is cleared already shocked shocked
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2011
Na wah. What kind of Bentley? If it's the basic, 'cheapest' Continental GT, then I wouldn't be so awed per se (althoguh I can't afford it yet oh). . .too many unknown drug peddlers from Lagos to Ibadan own those. But if it's the Flying Spur, Arnage or Azure. . .na im be say wahala dey. But I'd be interested in knowing what percentage of their individual total net worth N30m is though.
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Mobinga: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
Why is this on the front page?
2 men combined to buy a car and it hits the front page? Even Sun news wouldn't report this!
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by chinedumo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
Mobinga:

2 men combined to buy a car and it hits the front page? Even Sun news wouldn't report this!

the bought a car each. they didnt combine to buy a car!
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by debosky(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2011
Mobinga:

Bad belle cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by blackmale(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
Did they buy it together?
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
really? who gives a flying F***? ? are some Nigerians so broke that it becomes a big news story that they acquired a Bentley? lolol
and why the noise about it? weeks from now when you hear that they have been robbed, some people will be talking out of two sides of their mouth. they should stop bragging because no one is safe from these armed robbers.
another thing, on all the bad roads in Naija, where do they think they are taking this car to? cruising on the few good roads around their house? LMAOOOOO. they should just stop, abeg.
they will see all the beggars, disabled, orphans, the sick on the streets of Lagos while they are driving by in their big expensive car on roads filled with pot holes and no street signs? SMH. na wa for this country oooo. me personally, i couldn't do it.

vladimiros:

waiting for the haters in 3, 2, 1,
that word is sooo old, please find something else to say. "hater hater hater"
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by passyjango(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2011
I hope they are also saving for the rainy day because I will not want to be burdened with the responsibility of providing for their upkeep in future. I know a number of former Hollywood stars depending on social security today. We don't have social security self in Naija (the more reason why they should save). I also hope they are also investing in the less privileged in their neighborhood.
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by DAY12(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
THE AMAKA:

really? who gives a flying F***? ? are some Nigerians so broke that it becomes a big news story that they acquired a Bentley? lolol
and why the noise about it? weeks from now when you hear that they have been robbed, some people will be talking out of two sides of their mouth. they should stop bragging because no one is safe from these armed robbers.
another thing, on all the bad roads in Naija, where do they think they are taking this car to? cruising on the few good roads around their house? LMAOOOOO. they should just stop, abeg.
they will see all the beggars, disabled, orphans, the sick on the streets of Lagos while they are driving by in their big expensive car on roads filled with pot holes and no street signs? SMH. na wa for this country oooo. me personally, i couldn't do it.

no sense here magam! embarassed
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by ibedun: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
This is acute poverty mentality!!!!

And please poverty mentality is true for both the poor and the rich in our society.

Where are the roads to drive these cars on and the fitting environment?

In the midst of so much poverty, deprivation and misery?

This is like wearing winter coat in Lagos trying to show you've been "away".

Just hope they are saving for retirement as most would be broke before 50.
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
Mobinga:

cheesy
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by THEAMAKA(f): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2011
ibedun:

This is acute poverty mentality!!!!

And please poverty mentality is true for both the poor and the rich in our society.

Where are the roads to drive these cars on and the fitting environment?

In the midst of so much poverty, deprivation and misery?

This is like wearing winter coat in Lagos trying to show you've been "away".

Just hope they are saving for retirement as most would be broke before 50.

thank you. some people sef.
DAY11.:

no sense here magam! embarassed
come again? undecided
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by nwaafo1: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
chei, the money will be just enough to complete the roofing of our church building in my parish at home angry angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Ibomade1: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
Good for them
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by r231(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2011
I see
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Basildon1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
THE AMAKA:

You dont give a fast one but you devoted 8 lines!!   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  You do, jor!
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by phreakabit(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
Nice price for their souls don't you think so?
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by 49cents(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
Has the Mo' hits impacted positively on Nigerians as the likes of Asa has?
, so the end justifies the means now right?

Guys if you wanna be wealthy really fast , throw morality to the winds, but is it worth it? there is much more to our existence than what we acquire
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by THEAMAKA(f): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2011
Basildon1:

You dont give a fast one but you devoted 8 lines!!   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  You do, jor!
you damn right. the backwardness of most of our celebs is appalling, so what better thread than this to air it out?
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by baslone: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
Hurts me that the dude ain't even half talented.

Nonetheless, this is nothing but unadulterated  pure e-hating going on here.

However you can keep doing that they are everything y'all wanna be!!
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
someone mentioned humble beginnings , don't see that in them anymore. Why flaunt your ill gotten wealth when there is so much poverty. They should take a cue from such millionaires like Dabiri who drives in the a modest car and gives to the poor.
Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each by orbaxy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
So make we clap for them?

i'll rather prefer to see a por.n on front page than to see this. them be first? here in dubai, banker dey drive porche. make we talk something else abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS] / Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.